asking for understanding

I AM WE ARE

Banned
Daps
Reppin
The N.O
thank you ladies, and i met a woman a few weeks back and conversation started off cool. then she just turned into a whole different person. she wanted to get married and was introducing me to her family she went psycho on my social media and was moving way too fast. had to block her smh. but i have another question, why even though we part ways, they come back? i seen my last ex a few days ago at walmart and i can tell her new man putting her thru the ringer. she just put her head down when she seen me :to: i didn't rub it in her face or nothing i asked what was going on and she just kept saying she's overly stressed. couldn't bear to look at me for long like she was embarrassed or something.i just gave her a hug and told her if she ever needed anything to hit me up.

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
thank you ladies, and i met a woman a few weeks back and conversation started off cool. then she just turned into a whole different person. she wanted to get married and was introducing me to her family she went psycho on my social media and was moving way too fast. had to block her smh. but i have another question, why even though we part ways, they come back? i seen my last ex a few days ago at walmart and i can tell her new man putting her thru the ringer. she just put her head down when she seen me :to: i didn't rub it in her face or nothing i asked what was going on and she just kept saying she's overly stressed. couldn't bear to look at me for long like she was embarrassed or something.i just gave her a hug and told her if she ever needed anything to hit me up.

Yeah it doesn't sound like she was a good fit. With that said, you're older so I'm assuming you're meeting older women and older women don't like going slow lol. We don't have time for the 6 year dating period, we kind of need it to get serious quickly because we do have an expiration date. She is going to have to balance her ticking clock with having reasonable expectations for dating. I don't have reasonable expectations, so I've decided to stop dating lol

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Can you ladies please help me understand what it is with the females i beeyn meeting lately that DONT want a good man?i'm 36(37 in august), i have my own security company,play semi pro football, im pretty decent in the face (ig;THELEGACYGROUPSS) dont do drugs,no record, i don't cheat or hit my woman, i'm a father before anything,college degree, decent day job(forklift driver). but for the last few years whether its in the club or just out in public no matter their age, i get the same type of woman. They used to dealing with aint shyt dog ass men that cheat, beat on them, in and out of jail, don't take them anywhere type dudes. Last female i was with never dealt with a man that took her out of the city she stays in. so is this something that brothers like myself are gone have to deal with or will i have to take what i can get and weather the storm until they see differently?

Looks at what city your reppin:sadcam:

yeah... "good' men have it really hard in this area and surrounding. The women here have so much baggage or are either so hot or cold that its wild. You meet a great chick, she probably has 3 kids. No kids? She probably has no idea how to be in drama free relationship. I've dealt with and heard it all. The area we live in encourages that party hard carefree lifestyle or that super conservative lifestyle its hard to find in betweens

Especially from women 26 on up.

Its really just the area, the great women here get snatched up or pregnant young.

you'll really a have to go out your way to certain events in hopes to catch something single. I'm not a guy that goes out with it on my mind to meet someone. So going to a random art show on a sat night alone :francis:

I feel you though homie, its ruff out chea but far from impossible