asking for understanding

I AM WE ARE

Banned
Daps
Reppin
The N.O
Can you ladies please help me understand what it is with the females i beeyn meeting lately that DONT want a good man?i'm 36(37 in august), i have my own security company,play semi pro football, im pretty decent in the face (ig;THELEGACYGROUPSS) dont do drugs,no record, i don't cheat or hit my woman, i'm a father before anything,college degree, decent day job(forklift driver). but for the last few years whether its in the club or just out in public no matter their age, i get the same type of woman. They used to dealing with aint shyt dog ass men that cheat, beat on them, in and out of jail, don't take them anywhere type dudes. Last female i was with never dealt with a man that took her out of the city she stays in. so is this something that brothers like myself are gone have to deal with or will i have to take what i can get and weather the storm until they see differently?

DazednTranslation

Sweatpants + No Print= Failure
Daps
Can you ladies please help me understand what it is with the females i beeyn meeting lately that DONT want a good man?i'm 36(37 in august), i have my own security company,play semi pro football, im pretty decent in the face (ig;THELEGACYGROUPSS) dont do drugs,no record, i don't cheat or hit my woman, i'm a father before anything,college degree, decent day job(forklift driver). but for the last few years whether its in the club or just out in public no matter their age, i get the same type of woman. They used to dealing with aint shyt dog ass men that cheat, beat on them, in and out of jail, don't take them anywhere type dudes. Last female i was with never dealt with a man that took her out of the city she stays in. so is this something that brothers like myself are gone have to deal with or will i have to take what i can get and weather the storm until they see differently?
Can be several things:
  • Its you; something about you attracts that kind of woman
  • Its you; youre attracted to that kind of woman
  • Its you
I think this is a good time to keep working on yourself breh. Let that women youre looking for find you cuz youre seeking skills are :camby:

I AM WE ARE

Banned
Daps
Reppin
The N.O
Can be several things:
  • Its you; something about you attracts that kind of woman
  • Its you; youre attracted to that kind of woman
  • Its you
I think this is a good time to keep working on yourself breh. Let that women youre looking for find you cuz youre seeking skills are :camby:

i didn't look for them, all of them approached me

and yea i attract that type of woman even my ex wife was like that and we was married for 12 yrs

DazednTranslation

Daps
i didn't look for them, all of them approached me

and yea i attract that type of woman even my ex wife was like that and we was married for 12 yrs
See... thats just the kind o woman you seem comfortable with.
Step outside the box a bit. Explore new experiences and youll get to meet new/ different kinds of people

I AM WE ARE

Banned
Daps
Reppin
The N.O
See... thats just the kind o woman you seem comfortable with.
Step outside the box a bit. Explore new experiences and youll get to meet new/ different kinds of people
i've been to different cities and even stopped doing certain types of clubs,events .... still the same type of woman:to:

I AM WE ARE

Banned
Daps
Reppin
The N.O
OP, how are you vetting these women?
thru conversation i don't really go off of what other say cause aint no telling how they may feel about that person.i also pay attention to the way they act on social media most of the time its thru spending time with them.

I AM WE ARE

Banned
Daps
Reppin
The N.O
Then its all you my man :francis:
so what is it about me that attracts damaged women? i talked to female family members, even my ex wife and the answers were" because they feel secure with me, i have a different vibe, and my exwife said that i made her see something in herself that she didn't even see" so am i doomed just to be a repairman the rest of my life :to:

DazednTranslation

Daps
so what is it about me that attracts damaged women? i talked to female family members, even my ex wife and the answers were" because they feel secure with me, i have a different vibe, and my exwife said that i made her see something in herself that she didn't even see" so am i doomed just to be a repairman the rest of my life :to:
Look.. everyone's "damaged goods" but it all boils down to what youre willing to tolerate and compromise with.
Now, youre so use to being a "repair man" that shyt that doesnt even need to be fixed dont even hit your radar.

I AM WE ARE

Banned
Daps
Reppin
The N.O
not to mention at some point in time all, well most of my ex's have tried to get back with me. i'm like :damn: why you leave the first time

CinnaSlim

Queen of Swords
Daps
Reppin
East of Anywhere
First time I came in this thread I walked out (figuratively of course) as soon as I saw the bolded. Now I see it's just out of frustration.
@DazednTranslation told you no lies.

Just from your posts and I can tell you it's you. You gotta stop that victim mentally that it's always everyone else's fault and look at what you are doing because you're the only person that you can control.

Seeing yourself as a repairman is a red flag. It ain't your job to fix broken women. Just like you have to work on yourself so do they. Don't let beauty and potential blind you from big ass red flags. How are 2 broken people supposed to support each other? How is a broken woman supposed to appreciate a good man if she's never had one in her life before? You have to be whole yourself before you enter a relationship.

You are probably putting in way to much effort trying to find someone who you are already convinced doesn't want a good man. And women can sense that and use you as a mark til they get tired of it or until you catch on.

Find your own happiness outside of dating, take care of your mental and physical health, read, get your finances up, take your kids out, show them what a good man is.

If you want to help people do so without looking from props or reciprocation, do it because it makes you feel good. When you stop looking and chasing is usually when they come to you. Continue to socialize to keep your options open and look at your past relationships and what you learned from them and use those lessons going forward. If you haven't learned anything you are bound to repeat yourself.

MsReal

All Star
Daps
Your hunting ground is wrong for a start, try meeting women through work, shared interests and family introductions.

Good luck breh

Daps
where are you meeting these women? Are they smoking Newports and rocking gelled up hairdos? To say you dated a women that's never been taken on an out of town date is very bad...I think it would help to try and maybe meet a lady in the gym or library...based on your OP kinda seems like you're meeting some of these ladies at hole in the wall clubs on the bad side of town lol...you sound like you're a nice guy and perhaps you aim a little low on the dating scale (no offense) :therethere::smile:

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
If you find a woman that has values and ethics, she may still not know how to receive love from a man. Your job will be to exude patience, communicate for understanding and keep doing it over and over again until it gets right. Try having conversations about relationships, what they feel a man's role is in their life and vice versa. The more you understand HOW they are used to dealing with men and how they define a relationship, the more you can either model your behavior after that, show her there is a better way or go run screaming in the opposite direction because she will never know how to value a good man. More talking and less doing in the beginning. Everyone has different backgrounds so don't just assume they recognize good qualities in you. nikkas lie everyday, b.