Asking For A Water Cup And Getting Soda Instead Appreciation Thread

PabloEscobar

Banned
Daps
Excuse me miss, your p*ssy's drippin'. :mjpls:

:usure:nah u fam u seemed to be confused. bragging to internet strangers about broke nikka antics looking for eprops:snoop: nikka do ur family a favor and murk yourself im pretty sure theyre fed up with u existence reflecting poorly upon them.

DaChampIsHere

Survive the drought
Daps
Reppin
Great Pyramids of Giza
damn. thats some broke ass shyt rite there, bruh. ive personally not done that shyt since like middle school, but...do what ya gotta do.

:usure:nah u fam u seemed to be confused. bragging to internet strangers about broke nikka antics looking for eprops:snoop: nikka do ur family a favor and murk yourself im pretty sure theyre fed up with u existence reflecting poorly upon them.

Yeah, cause only broke people like getting free soda/drinks. :pachaha:

SuburbanPimp

Giving game to lames since the 90s
Daps
Reppin
In Dallas, From Cleveland
Man, I haven't paid for a soda in about 4 years. The thing is half the time I actually get water cause I'm not a big soda drinking but sometimes I'm like fukk it, might as well get some sprite. I know they have even seen me do it a few times but they like :manny:

I'm like fukk em, I've got soda instead of water a few times and it tasted like shyt, nothing like the real flavor. They expect somebody to spend $1.39 for that shyt? :beli:

DaChampIsHere

Survive the drought
Daps
Reppin
Great Pyramids of Giza
if that shyt was free u wouldnt have to ask for water dumbass:birdman:

I made it free :takedat: You still live at home with your mama dirty fakkit. Shut up. :pacspit:

:usure: Top of the line? That shyt is nothing but syrup

So we gonna act like Coke products ain't wayyyyyy better than dollar store soda and probably the best brand of beverages out?

Y'all seriously try to clown anything. I'mma stick to roasting you fakkits. :jawalrus:

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Didnt say all that :rudy:. I was the first one to cosign the op. All I said was syrup from a McDonald's restaurant isnt top of the line beverage. Same corn syrup probably used in them Faygo drinks or even regular Coca Cola for that matter.

Keep reaching though :manny:

Panther

Byrdgang
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ByrdGang
You ballers cant afford a $1.29 soda?

But i dont drink soda anymore, ill only do the occasional lemonade/ice tea

DaChampIsHere

Survive the drought
Daps
Reppin
Great Pyramids of Giza
You ballers cant afford a $1.29 soda?

Nah. Because rich people never steal anything :skip:

Didnt say all that :rudy:. I was the first one to cosign the op. All I said was syrup from a McDonald's restaurant isnt top of the line beverage. Same corn syrup probably used in them Faygo drinks or even regular Coca Cola for that matter.

Keep reaching though :manny:

Coke products in any fashion >>>>>> Ya life. I grew up on that shyt :noah: it's not all the same.

PabloEscobar

Banned
Daps
I made it free :takedat: You still live at home with your mama dirty fakkit. Shut up. :pacspit:

So we gonna act like Coke products ain't wayyyyyy better than dollar store soda and probably the best brand of beverages out?

Y'all seriously try to clown anything. I'mma stick to roasting you fakkits. :jawalrus:

I live at the crib, but at least i aint heisting fountain drinks then bragging about the shyt online. you should find more of a poverty board that can relate to ur "thirst hardships"

DaChampIsHere

Survive the drought
Daps
Reppin
Great Pyramids of Giza
fukk it, another story of triflingness.

Summer of sophomore year, all I used to do was smoke weed all the damn time. Like 3 times a day, so I had cotton mouth like a bytch all the time.

You think I was buying something to drink everyday? :usure:

I'd drive over to McDonalds, buy that large Ice Tea cup for a dollar and put whatever drink I wanted in there, I wasn't stoppin' there. I'd keep that cup for a good week and just drive up any day and any time and refill that shyt whenever and with whatever I wanted. I was takin' my cup to different locations and everything.

:skip: Powerade, strawberry Fanta, Coke, Sprite, shyt, even water. I was in that bytch though :ehh:

why pay when u can steal fakkit

:russ: I know people who have money out the ass who take/steal stuff all the damn time. I don't know why people think it has anything to do with monetary level.

Ole, "I'mma go right 3 times while you go left once and in the end it'll make me a better person" ass nikkas. :russ: