Ask me whatever.

Cole Cash

They took a hammer and sickle to my back
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore Maryland
Not Cole Cash, but I'll at least weigh in this one. If she's not close enough with your ex to be able to recognize you as her ex, she's probably fair game

this is also true too, but you never know, women are sneaky this shyt could be a trap, be prepared for that also, cuz me fukking anna was a trap mary set up for me to see if id fukk her sister

IronFist

⛩️ 18 Arhat ⛩️
Supporter
Daps
on one site im on i posted a webcast....unknowingly the link was dead now here is the funny thing the webcast was dealing with something i had been posting on this site for a month a month to no avail. two dudes get mad (one white, one black (this black dude comes across like a hypocrite) but because the link was dead i couldnt find another one so i gave them the alternative lets hold a dialogue DO YOU KNOW THAT THESE GUYS DUCK AND DODGE ME. cole dont that sound like some sucka sh*t

Lakers Or Clippers? (fav team)

AgentGrey

MeVsYou
Daps
this is also true too, but you never know, women are sneaky this shyt could be a trap, be prepared for that also, cuz me fukking anna was a trap mary set up for me to see if id fukk her sister

I hope not, I'm diggin this one brehs :noah:

I know all women got they faults but this one
has hers to a minimum, she's a real genuine
sincere girl but I feel like she gonna kick me to
the curb when she finds out, I know if my ex
finds out she gonna throw shade like a Redwood tree :to:

I know nobody perfect but trust me they don't
make em like this anymore lol she got an
oldschool vibe about her..

Cole Cash

They took a hammer and sickle to my back
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore Maryland
on one site im on i posted a webcast....unknowingly the link was dead now here is the funny thing the webcast was dealing with something i had been posting on this site for a month a month to no avail. two dudes get mad (one white, one black (this black dude comes across like a hypocrite) but because the link was dead i couldnt find another one so i gave them the alternative lets hold a dialogue DO YOU KNOW THAT THESE GUYS DUCK AND DODGE ME. cole dont that sound like some sucka sh*t

Lakers Or Clippers? (fav team)

with the way you typed that i dont fully understand what you mean but ducking and dodging is never good, im guilty of it though.

lakers or clippers? im not from down south breh, im from the bay, Warriors

Dak Pickscott

Shout out to Dallas my bih is a star
Daps
what u think about this jam

Last edited by a moderator: