Ask Me Anything - unit321

unit321

Hong Kong Phooey
Daps
Reppin
USA
I'm unit321 and used to be a cop. That's where I made up my username. I was assigned as unit 321 for a couple of months. That number changed depending on which beat I was assigned so that wasn't a permanent unit number.
Ask me anything. Of course, I'm not going to disclose or answer questions that would put cops or the general public in harm.

Pre-answered questions to get things going. :manny:
1. Are you white? No.
2. Did you ever shoot anyone? No.
3. Are you a narc? No. I've not been with the police department for years now.

Luck

The one true gym gawd...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
How many cops did you report for wrong doing or negligence? Ima put the over / under at 0

How cac friendly are you on a scale of 1-10?

How many nikkas you book just to prove yourself to your white superiors?

Handsback

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
How long were you an officer? Why did you leave?

Did your department emphasize community policing or broken windows policies during your tenure? If so, what was the attitude of the officers toward the policy and what kind of reaction did you get from the community? What did you think of the policy?

What law enforcement policies and practices (at the dept level and at the national level) do you think would be beneficial to communities?

unit321

Hong Kong Phooey
Daps
Reppin
USA
How can we be sure that you were a cop?
Well, I was. I went to police academy for 8 months. Passed my tests. Got sworn in along with others in my academy class.
Did field training for about three months, I patrolled with a field training officer who does hands on training. I took another interview type test and passed that.
Then, I was cut loose, i.e. patrol without a field training officer.

unit321

Hong Kong Phooey
Daps
Reppin
USA
How many cops did you report for wrong doing or negligence? Ima put the over / under at 0
How cac friendly are you on a scale of 1-10?
How many nikkas you book just to prove yourself to your white superiors?