Ask Hot Rod Anything Thread

riddlerap

G-Unit 4 Life
Daps
Do you fukk with renzel?
IUvZGfr.png
@TAYLONDO SAMSWORTHY ima delete this thread if you say yes :gffif:

as an avid G-Unit/Hot Rod stan i will not allow you to sully your good name in my heart, by saying you like Rick Ross breh.

:50cry:

Still FloW

Gawd Of Shinobi
Daps
Reppin
Inside K. Michelle's Box
Sooooooo my manager booked these shady ass shows in Spain...

I never been to spain so I didnt care about the bread, I just wanted to go fukk some spain skreezys and finally experience a nude beach :shaq:

So the promoters were some sneaky nigerian cats that my manager met while we were in Germany touring a year prior.

So I agree to do 2 shows and we were booked to stay there 5 days. I was going to be paid $10k. They send the 50% deposit and the flights so we're all good :mjgrin:

We fly out there and shyt immediately starts going wrong :francis:

Customs held me up because my passport was super raggedy and stamped the fukk up with extra pages and shyt. I never told them I was visiting to perform because I wanted to avoid the taxes (like my nikka wesley) so my frequent travels looked suspicious. They had me held up for like an hour rummaging through my bags, questioning me and shyt. They thought I was a shady drug trafficker like them nikkas on Locked up Abroad :gucci:

They confiscated all of my cash and only left me with my debit card. I was hella mad but didn't fight it cuz I just wanted to get the fukk outta there and not end up in some spain jailhouse. Sad thing is, they got all 3 of us the same way cus we flew together so shyt was super fukked up. All them nikkas had was cash and that got sculped away and now all we had was my debit card.

Sooooooo we get out and these shady ass african nggas scoop us from the airport in a dusty ass Volvo with rims on it that looked like they bought it off of a mexican craigslist ad.

RED FLAG

We hop in and its a caravan of them behind us. The car smells like spoiled cigarettes and bad decisions :mjcry:

Im like mannnnn this some bullshyt and contemplatin hoppin out the car on some die hard 2 shyt.. Thennn we pull up to this sluttty ass hotel so im like ighttt :mjgrin:

We check into the hotel and the suites are only booked for one night

RED FLAG

Our stupid asses are questioning but still overlooking because we are out in this beautiful country and the bytches walking around are fine as fukk. Plus the hotel was right by the beach so all we wanted to do was knock the shows out, get the bread, fukk some hoes then dip back to good ole murrrrica..

Sooo the africans dip out and say theyll come back to grab us to do sound check at the club.

I go to the ATM and try to pull out some bread so we not out here stranded like some fukk nikkas and im getting an error. shyts not working...

I try like 5 times nd this shyt is all in spanish and basically telling me to take my card and go fukk myself.. Im looking at the ATM like :gucci:

Sooooooo I go back up to my room to call my bank and these muthafukkas cancelled my card because I didn't call them and notify that I was leaving the country :francis:

When I was using it at the ATM is flagged as fraudulent activity so they cut my shyt off :why:
They said were re-issuing the card and It would be at my house in 7-10 business days :snoop:

I was hella mad but said fukk it, these sneaky ass africans owe me $5k so we'll be straight... Little did I know how this fukkin trip was about to turn out :dead:

to be continued.....

07u0sUV.gif

Bugsmoran

Double HipHop O.G.
Daps
You ever meet any of these 80's hiphop legends?

Rakim, Kool g Rap, Kane, Krs One, LL Cool j, Slick Rick, Run Dmc, Chuck D, Ice T