Ask a southern

MBwithadream

All Star
Bushed
Daps
they got mexican food in the south? not tlakin about florida shyt either.. i mean miss/ark/ala/ga/sc/nc/la

We have a home made franchise where I stay at.

Ever seen this?

logo.png

JBoy

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
they got mexican food in the south? not tlakin about florida shyt either.. i mean miss/ark/ala/ga/sc/nc/la

The most popular place in my county is this one Mexican joint (legit Mexican too, the dudes who run it are actually Mexicans)

JBoy

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The talking slow thing depends on where you are in the South, I live by the coast and I never really hear the talking slow thing, but folks from more inland areas seem to talk slightly slower to me

thelonious21

I like my women tall
Daps
Reppin
Da Hood
do they think faster than they talk? :ohhh:

why yr places look so scummy:skip:

That's because everyone has their own style of talking & most of us can tell just by looking at you whether you are full of shyt (so to speak) or legit have something to tell us.

There is more to it, but I'm a southern and willing to wait until you answer my question. :shaq:

:russ: nikka some ya'll think slower than you speak.. bytches from Carolina s :bryan: Backwoods of Weeyana :jawalrus:

sheeeeit... get da right muh fugga from Cental FL :weirdo:

but yea.. NY is dutty.. so are some parts of Kingston :pacspit: :pachaha:.

but i live is S. FLA now :obama:

MBwithadream

All Star
Bushed
Daps
the south fukk with WC music more than EC shyt?

In deep south, hell yeah, some old head the other week was playin Amerikkka's Most Wanted, I thought it was Death Certificate. If anyone wanna start a fight in the club, just say Biggie>2pac because basically The Sun(Bible) Belt is Makaveli country. They don't play him that much on the radio, but we'll be damned if you talk bad about him.

To do that, is straight
1708403_o.gif

status