Ask A Soldier Anything

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
If you have any questions on the ARMY or AirForce hit me up. I will answer all non-class questions.
6 Years Army
4 years Air Force
19D SFC (3 combat deployments)
3E951 (Disaster Preparedness) (2 AEF cycles)

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
Why are so many Army men in a rush to get married?

Are yall encourage to get married?

Sensitive Blake Griffin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Why are so many Army men in a rush to get married?

Are yall encourage to get married?
no joke every dude I know who went to the military after highschool was married within months. Its like these bytches just fall in love even harder when their man has to go away for months to "DEFEND" the country. But fukk I look like signing my free will away :yeshrug:

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Why are so many Army men in a rush to get married? Because it get's lonely and you want someone to come home to. Also you get extra benefits for being married.

Are yall encourage to get married? No one will encourage you but if you are an E1-E4 you will get tired of seeing the married Soldiers get out of stuff.

ElChapin

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NY
Its there any truth to the assumption that its a tougher job to be a marine than any other branch of the armed forces?

I have a couple of friends who are Marines who swear that they have it the toughest.

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
Why are so many Army men in a rush to get married? Because it get's lonely and you want someone to come home to. Also you get extra benefits for being married.

Are yall encourage to get married? No one will encourage you but if you are an E1-E4 you will get tired of seeing the married Soldiers get out of stuff.

Could you go in more detail about the benefits.

I know nikkas that went to the army that have married bytches they had no business marrying and got divorce in less than a year

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Its there any truth to the assumption that its a tougher job to be a marine than any other branch of the armed forces?

No Branch is tougher then another it's the job you do inside that branch that is tougher. I have served with pretty much every branch and it's some "Badazz" in every branch.

I have a couple of friends who are Marines who swear that they have it the toughest They belive that they do have it the toughest because they are probally only exposed to the Navy. Or they may just be trying to front like they have it bad and are probally someones human resources clerk.

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Ever shot anybody?

Honestly I haven't but the guy's in my squad's have. I have directed indirect fires (mortars) and roto wing (helos) onto targets. But it's not like you go and keep count.

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Why the fucc would you join the Army after being in the GOAT branch breh???? It just wasn't for me and the main benefit which was the housing really didn't factor in for me since I lived off base anyhow and I was stuck in Minot, North Dakota

Houston911

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
If you have any questions on the ARMY or AirForce hit me up. I will answer all non-class questions.
6 Years Army
4 years Air Force
19D SFC (3 combat deployments)
3E951 (Disaster Preparedness) (2 AEF cycles)

how many women do you run through on duty?

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:rudy: I can't take you serious

You have to understand the only people who usually raid and catch the enemy by suprise is SF. Most of the rest of us are tied up because of Rules of Engagement. And the mission changes. Sometimes you are handing out books to the locals other times you are assisting the police. The people with the most kills will always be aviatiors. For example the main thing we ended up doing was letting the Afghan Army take the lead. Hell it's there country.