Ask a nikka that just crashed his suppose to be new Benz anything.

Luken

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto/ Jersey / ATL / LA / Panoramic Roofs
fukk shytty drivers and fukk winter:stopitslime::gucci::why::upsetfavre::to::fire::fire::fire:

$18,000 of damage :snoop:

2n87udl.jpg

4jnyps.jpg

Strapped

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Did you have insurane ?
Were you hurt ?
How long will it take to fix it ?

hatealot

Banned
Daps
From pictures i dont see 18k damage unless they took off bumper and structural dmg on the apron rail or lower rail. But looks is deceiving that is for sure. Im sure you have some object sensors damaged and they gotta reset electronics and possibily do a setup and measure/pull if there is rail damage. But just front bumper,sensors, adaptive headlamp led, and paint time. 18k is pretty high, your labor times must be very high compared to my area

Luken

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
That sucks. You got insurance? Who’s fault was the accident?

dumb nikka Olympics volume 456, no insurance :snoop:

i was literally just moving the car, dodged a nikka who changed lanes without checking his blindspot but ran into another nikka who changed lanes, again without checking his blindspot:fire::fire::fire::fire::fire:

no insurance so i had to flee :snoop:

Luken

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
12 racks for the headlight and module alone:why:

welcome to canada.

From pictures i dont see 18k damage unless they took off bumper and structural dmg on the apron rail or lower rail. But looks is deceiving that is for sure. Im sure you have some object sensors damaged and they gotta reset electronics and possibily do a setup and measure/pull if there is rail damage. But just front bumper,sensors, adaptive headlamp led, and paint time. 18k is pretty high, your labor times must be very high compared to my area