Ask a Nikka opening his first Gym anything.

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
How's it weird to not want to be around random people while working out?
If you have to ask this question just know you're one of the weirdos I was mentioning smfh. That isn't even shyt most people outside of insecure self conscious weirdos think about. Nobody worried about y'all asses lol

Olmec

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Hidden Temple
If you have to ask this question just know you're one of the weirdos I was mentioning smfh. That isn't even shyt most people outside of insecure self conscious weirdos think about. Nobody worried about y'all asses lol

you sound slow and I can tell you don't go to busy gyms or maybe don't even workout. random bytches taking selfies blocking mirrors, waiting on a machine you need for sets which decreases your heart rate, and people not wiping of equipment after they use it. I can now do everything I need without waiting, have my friends over and lift with them, workout whenever I want, and save gas money/time.

no one's worried about what people think, you're just self conscious to think people with home gyms do loser. now, take your bytchass back to planet fitness because I know that's your gym of choice.

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
you sound slow and I can tell you don't go to busy gyms or maybe don't even workout. random bytches taking selfies blocking mirrors, waiting on a machine you need for sets which decreases your heart rate, and people not wiping of equipment after they use it. I can now do everything I need without waiting, have my friends over and lift with them, workout whenever I want, and save gas money/time.

no one's worried about what people think, you're just self conscious to think people with home gyms do loser. now, take your bytchass back to planet fitness because I know that's your gym of choice.
Whatever your weirdo ass needs to say to feel better go for it. Lol fukking flabby and sick failure

President Sakora

Supporter
Daps
that's not why...i just like not smelling other peoples funk, i also don't like using equipment that's recently been sweated on. My exercise science teacher got a staph infection like that. Some people can be sociable while still being introverted ya know?

Olmec

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Hidden Temple
Whatever your weirdo ass needs to say to feel better go for it. Lol fukking flabby and sick failure

ok, cool. it's ok to say you're broke and like going just so you can watch bytches from a distance you're to p*ssy to approach

I bet you're frail right now waiting on planet fitness to open so you can use them smith machines

BigSteppa

Kawhi pack got me leanin
Daps
How close to downtown I'm tryna see sum :wow:

Congrats tho im happy for you:myman: