Ask a Nikka opening his first Gym anything.

Daps
Due to the size.. are there certain equipments you won't have or have duplicates of?

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
no, we independent. with all these pandemic restrictions the big box gyms wont be able to keep their lights on much longer or turn as much as a profit. thats why i got involved in this small gym racquet.

Pm me breh I’ll sign up

You Win Perfect

bow down
Daps
no, we independent. with all these pandemic restrictions the big box gyms wont be able to keep their lights on much longer or turn as much as a profit. thats why i got involved in this small gym racquet.
the gym i go to is a franchise and its always packed. as soon they were allowed to reopen it was packed.

b_b

All Star
Supporter
Daps
congrats big dog. you are not worried in this covid environment you finna be out on these skreets if they close shyt down again? Im guessing the space you are renting probably skirts around being "enclosed" with the big garage doors style opening. either way good luck black man!

DonRe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Congrats but damn cant even look out for the little man? 160 an hour?

im just trying to get power back into my hooks and get My footwork right.

Sterling Archer

Spider Mane
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Yall got heavy and speed bags in that joint?

Hate when i show up to a gym and its not even a heavybag in that shyt:stopitslime:
If you train with bags, just go to a boxing gym. As someone who boxes, it’s pointless to use the bags at a place like LA Fitness. Can’t hit the bags for the length of time needed. It’s like putting a diving board in a 3ft pool IMO.