Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
@Luken

Of the following options, who holds the crown of Dusty-Funkiest? :jbhmm:

@Luken
@Nicole0416_646NYC
@Nicole0416_646NYC's imaginary daughter
@Nicole0416_646NYC's imaginary lawyer career

Please get back as soon as you can, the fate of the world may hinge on your reply! :mjlit: :youngsabo: :demonic:
Dude shut the fuk up and find someone else to study and gossip on, sound like little chatter bytches pressed for female interaction. You’ll talk and have no proof to dispute the truth that I tell about myself. For 4 years- not one Fukkin shred of evidentiary information bc there are no lies told. You tell yourself other people because you can’t face the facts that you haven’t accomplished shyt except for being repeatedly verbally sonned by this chick not giving one fuk about your temper tantrum tirades.

Now move the Fuk on faggit, or did your man not give you enough dyck to ride this morning, sis? Sussing online repeating the same made up stories about yourself, myself and others because you and OP are nothing but insecure bytchmade byproducts of your bitter mothers’ shea butter bytch tales so you create talking tales of women online which repeatedly fail at making yourself feel great again, over bandwagon bullying woman not with your submission tactics. Dumb fuk.

Last edited:

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
@Luken

@Luken
@Nicole0416_646NYC

Please get back as soon as you can, the fate of the world may hinge on your reply! :mjlit: :youngsabo: :demonic:
Another useless UKac in the building. These Canadians and UKers going out bad

Dude was about to get exposed for posting in digital blackface and could no longer run with his cac minstrel act.

Coli Logic breh... White person talking = automatic 'cism...

The question to be asked is:

Are u mad because there's white people in ya hood :sas1:...

Or are you mad because the general reaction is :scust:& :mjlol: at your bum ass lawn & garden:sas2: ???

White-as-snow Puerto Ricans with the straightest of hairs been saying nikka around blacks with no hesitation since I've known myself. Not one lick of outrage.

Silly actresses reading from a silly script from some second rate movie that no one cares about. NOW WE MAD!

BIG MAD!

Happy Boxing Day. Y'all are a fukking joke.
So according to this logic, if you're mostly black, where you stick your d1ck is y'all business? :jbhmm:

Can you please direct me to this Department of Nubian Penile Registry? I must have missed that memo to have a tracking chip inserted into my urethra :martin:
FYI -Intel from various sources state that he’s not even from the US. Eurocac. I guess the pressure of being “black” on message boards caught up to him because he couldn’t pretend to be what he’s not.

“In some European countries - such as Hungary, Germany, Poland, and the Netherlands - Boxing Day is celebrated as a second Christmas Day.”

So you believe eating cabbage puts money in your dusty ass pockets? :mjlol:

That eating black eye peas will prevent you from being T-Boned at an intersection if you cross it when a drunk driver simultaneously runs a red light? :mjgrin:

Damn right I'm snarky & look down at stupidity being promoted in our community. But then again I'm talking to someone who's made up a life for internet daps. :francis:

Grow up you retard. :hhh:

Oh ok . Didn’t read. Thx for confirming you’re white. Dumb white boy banter bullshyt.

Last edited:

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
@Luken

@Luken
@Nicole0416_646NYC

This cac ^^^is the same poster that expresses his hope that him and his 4ch**n clan take over the coli - FYI
And he’s a pedo poster supporter

Neither is the lionizing of a dead pedo, but I couldn't give 2 flying fukks anymore. Do whatever the fukk y'all want to do. This place is nothing but a hive of stupidity & hypocrisy anyway, and I'm outta this stupid a$$ b!tch. Fun while it lasted, but the lack of integrity is sickening.

No wonder Four - Chan took a humongous sh!t all over SOHH and ran you fakkits off fhe net years ago. If it happens again it wouldn't be soon enough.

:mjpls::mjpls:
Thought this pedo pilgrim was leaving the site back in May. Notice how it’s always the UKCacs and Canadians doing the most instigating.

RhodyRum

Mark Gassed-A-Heaux
Daps
Reppin
The Great Green North
This cac ^^^is the same poster that expresses his hope that him and his 4ch**n clan take over the coli - FYI
And he’s a pedo poster supporter

:mjpls::mjpls:
Thought this pedo pilgrim was leaving the site back in May. Notice how it’s always the UKCacs and Canadians doing the most instigating.

I love you too 'Coley... Now open your mouth so I can use you as the human septic tank as The Good Lord intended :hug:

And make your imaginary daughter available for some scat play as well. Gon' have us some fun today!:mjlit:

ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA

Return of the Khryst
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA
Hey I'm dropping a message in here to call PEACE and some TRUCE man..

let the petty back and fourth beef on coli drop and fall off..

Regardless of who pisses of who and how much, let bygones be bygones!

billy ocean
nikki
etc

sanityovar8ted

OG Moma Coli....dat bytch Thowd!!!
Daps
Reppin
OAK CLIFF TX
Another useless UKac in the building. These Canadians and UKers going out bad

Dude was about to get exposed for posting in digital blackface and could no longer run with his cac minstrel act.

FYI -Intel from various sources state that he’s not even from the US. Eurocac. I guess the pressure of being “black” on message boards caught up to him because he couldn’t pretend to be what he’s not.

“In some European countries - such as Hungary, Germany, Poland, and the Netherlands - Boxing Day is celebrated as a second Christmas Day.”

Oh ok . Didn’t read. Thx for confirming you’re white. Dumb white boy banter bullshyt.
The not knowing what black eyed peas n getting it WRONG
Let's us know he is CAWKcasian

ABlackMan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Hood America
Instead of Wednesdays I now get paid on Tuesdays thanks to ADP :wow:
We hood rich
full
Explain