ask a handicap person anything..

Roger Sterling

Senior Alias
Daps
Alias?

:sitdown:

I was born without it. I had developed amniotic band syndrome when I was in the womb still. So these bands wrapped around my leg and my fingers. I grew the bands don't I.lost my leg. I still.have the bands on my hands. Its some rare non genetic disease. Like a 1 in a million shot deal, there's no way to prevent it. This freaked the hell.out of my wife, and still think its genetic cause my little.brother got it but died from it cause one a band got around his.neck.

Bands on your hands? Can you clarify?

TYBG

Ditty Dum Ditty Doo
Supporter
Daps
Do you play sports and if you do, is there an advantage? Like do you got that reebok pump technology on that bytch?

Bender Rodriguez

The Coli's Resident Mexican
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fábrica Robótica De La Madre
Can you up a pic?

nah, no alias...i just had the same question and didnt feel like typing :myman:

Of what prosthetic leg or my knee?

Bands on your hands? Can you clarify?

Amniotic bands formed. Think like small rubber band the body forms. Ill post a picture you can see what they look like. When I was born the dr tried to surgically remove them from my hands but by the time I wad born the bands had fused to my skin.

u ever beat someone with ur prosthetic leg

I've kicked the fukk out of people before lol it was used as a weapon by one of my homies in a fight after school.:lolbron:

Roger Sterling

Senior Alias
Daps
Amniotic bands formed. Think like small rubber band the body forms. Ill post a picture you can see what they look like. When I was born the dr tried to surgically remove them from my hands but by the time I wad born the bands had fused to my skin.

I googled it. From the images, it seems like most people afflicted by this either have severely deformed fingers or even partially missing ones. I imagine that's not the case for you as you're typing here...

Bender Rodriguez

The Coli's Resident Mexican
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fábrica Robótica De La Madre
I googled it. From the images, it seems like most people afflicted by this either have severely deformed fingers or even partially missing ones. I imagine that's not the case for you as you're typing here...

I got 10 fingers only issues is my right hand is normal except my thumb is kinda short.from a.band. my left hand is the one that freaks people.out lol. My thumb is normal. As for the rest where do I start, my pointer finger is scarred up and is pointy at the tip.with the nail, its been nicknamed the shakier finger cause apparently it hurts like hell when I've grabbed someone. My middle finger and ring finger are connected to each other so it looks like my ring finger is growing from my middle finger both have nails and scars. Then my pinky is short and no finger nail.

Roger Sterling

Senior Alias
Daps
I got 10 fingers only issues is my right hand is normal except my thumb is kinda short.from a.band. my left hand is the one that freaks people.out lol. My thumb is normal. As for the rest where do I start, my pointer finger is scarred up and is pointy at the tip.with the nail, its been nicknamed the shakier finger cause apparently it hurts like hell when I've grabbed someone. My middle finger and ring finger are connected to each other so it looks like my ring finger is growing from my middle finger both have nails and scars. Then my pinky is short and no finger nail.

Damn. Well, as long as you can type!