ask a handicap person anything..

Bender Rodriguez

The Coli's Resident Mexican
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fábrica Robótica De La Madre
you ever randomly take your prosthetic off and scare kids

As a kid I did. Now that im older its funnier watching adults freak out. Especially when it breaks in public, my body goes one way and my leg goes another. People go :ooh::merchant::damn: and im just chilling like nothing happened and you see a limb 5 feet away and no blood.

would you be mad if i called you eileen?

Ehhh I've heard worse

Crakface

Daps
Reppin
L.A
As a kid I did. Now that im older its funnier watching adults freak out. Especially when it breaks in public, my body goes one way and my leg goes another. People go :ooh::merchant::damn: and im just chilling like nothing happened and you see a limb 5 feet away and no blood.

Ehhh I've heard worse

Do women kiss the nub?

Crakface

Daps
Reppin
L.A
Nah I had one ex wanting to use it in other ways :wtf:

What are women who like handicapped men like generally? There is a guy i know who is missing a leg from the knee down and his girlfriend looks better then mine.

Poppa_Dock

:gladlebron:
Daps
Reppin
Banana Town
how do you feel when u see REAL handicapped ppl (cuz me personally think missing legs is pretty gravy) u must be like :win:

Bender Rodriguez

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
What are women who like handicapped men like generally? There is a guy i know who is missing a leg from the knee down and his girlfriend looks better then mine.

I don't know most girls that I talked to couldn't tell until a few months or until I smashed. Whichever came first. Once they find out, they ask they questions then its like nothing different

how do you feel when u see REAL handicapped ppl (cuz me personally think missing legs is pretty gravy) u must be like :win:

Im like damn it could be worse I don't even feel handicap cause there's nothing I can't do that a normal person can do. When I was a teen many.people down think I.was handicap cause I would.walk in baggy pants and walk with a limp so they figured I was just so.gamgsta acting hard.I only pull the handicap card when there is no parking and I don't feel.like walking miles store or when I don't wanna do.something lol

Bender Rodriguez

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Whats the reason you had to get your leg amputated?

Whats the reason you had to get your leg amputated?

Alias?

:sitdown:

I was born without it. I had developed amniotic band syndrome when I was in the womb still. So these bands wrapped around my leg and my fingers. I grew the bands don't I.lost my leg. I still.have the bands on my hands. Its some rare non genetic disease. Like a 1 in a million shot deal, there's no way to prevent it. This freaked the hell.out of my wife, and still think its genetic cause my little.brother got it but died from it cause one a band got around his.neck.

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
Can you up a pic?

nah, no alias...i just had the same question and didnt feel like typing :myman: