Directed by Zhang Yimou
Produced by
Screenplay by
Story by
Starring
Music by Ramin Djawadi
Cinematography
Edited by Craig Wood

The only oriental names i see are a couple actors, a cinemetographer, and the director.

Shiit is basically an american movie fam.

I mean, William (bel biv) Defoe is in it for christ sakes.

Kalik

Rasta in Babylon
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Florida / Bahamas
Chinese are lowkey finessing :ohhh:

9ycWtQu.gif
China low key funding plenty in Hollywood. Read an article on it months back. Wish I could find it.

Similar youtube:

Doin2Much Williams

Grace Under Fiyah
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Insignificant posting from an insignificant poster
Japan still>>>>>>>>>>>Chinese entertainment. The Chinese should at least start in East Asia in trying to beat the Japanese before they go after Murica...

They know they won't ever prevail over japanese media/entertainment (and in this vein, Anime/Manga alone).

Hollywood is just rehashing ideas, making irreverent sequels and rebooting movies that weren't blockbusters or let alone sought after/cult hits.

China might get in Hollywoods ass.

Trust me breh, orientals are tired of playing stereotypical mobsters, simps, kung fu masters or socially awkward bozos in mainstream american media.

The best way to do it is to produce and direct their own movies or have greater presence behind to scenes to gradually make it in front of the cam as leading roles.

Black Sinatra

Raised Glass to the Squandered Potentials..
Daps
Reppin
DSGB
They got Matt Damon c00ning :damn:
Nah. He in the film white knighting if anything. Now that I think about it what does the c00n coat look like worn by a cac? :patrice:
I think it's "cucking." They frown on that heavy. This should be a separate thread discussion. :patrice:Potential Silver Thread.

Trajan

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Frankincense and Myrrh
Nah. He in the film white knighting if anything. Now that I think about it what does the c00n coat look like worn by a cac? :patrice:
I think it's "cucking." They frown on that heavy. This should be a separate thread discussion. :patrice:Potential Silver Thread.

Nah he was c00ning in the interview. I'm not talking about the film.

There were accusations that the film is lowkey propaganda for the Chinese but he strenuously denied it saying:

And it carries a central message about time-honoured Chinese ingenuity (the gunpowder), as well as lasting cultural power (the Great Wall).

Matt Damon though is having none of it.

"No, I didn't for a second think this film was a propaganda tool," he says.

"I think our world is a much better place when we're talking to each other and collaborating and making art together."

Usually it's non-whites justifying why they took a particular role talking about ''We're all one race :damn:''

They flipped the script and have Matt Damon on that kumbaya shyt.

loyola llothta

☭☭☭
Daps
Reppin
BaBylon
Japan still>>>>>>>>>>>Chinese entertainment. The Chinese should at least start in East Asia in trying to beat the Japanese before they go after Murica...
They already try with Chinese subpar manga, anime and super sentia.....

Samething for Korea. ...but they putting work on movie productions, which is way better