Asians get into a house brawl

Thethirdpew

Banned
Daps
this has to be thr bay. No other Asians bold enough to throw the N word like that except for the bay :mjpls:

Thethirdpew

Banned
Daps
They can call themselves the n-word all they want

The moment they call me that they eyes gonna be more than slanted:mjpls:
Quit capping :mjlol:
You know damn well that Asians would enslave black people if they had a chance. Superiority in technology and using your head >>> swag and talking out your azzz

I know ill get banned for this but I can always lurk the site :win:. I realize that there's no point in arguing with the idiots in TLR. All you guys do is hype up degenerate and idiots such as cards B and meg the stallion.

Daps
Reppin
St louis
vHgYOwi.gif

this is what happen when you become
ameriKKKanized.
if they were true to their roots.
that bytch sue wu would have dragon crane combo'd all
of them nikkas and never dropped her drank from the couch.
you hate to see it.

UKVu0t8.gif

Rev Leon Lonnie Love

damned mine eyes, DAMNED mine eyes!!
Daps
Table must be made out of cardboard they way these frail rice-crackers had it flipping in the air like that.

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
You know damn well that Asians would enslave black people if they had a chance. Superiority in technology and using your head >>> swag and talking out your azzz

I know ill get banned for this but I can always lurk the site :win:. I realize that there's no point in arguing with the idiots in TLR. All you guys do is hype up degenerate and idiots such as cards B and meg the stallion.
Negged

Breh the HitMang

Thank You Kobe
Daps

so this video is the hill you wanna die on?

BAN this Cac