Asian NYC chick going viral for her blaccent

ThrobbingHood

Breh&Breh Associates™
Daps
I can tell you are all impressed and find it cute..oldest trick in the book, this is how you get invaded and stolen from..

She’s probably down to earth as fukk and y’all hung up on nothing. Smh

Pending a good job and clear mind I’m wifing
Like clockwork. Smh. nikkas be so simple. :snoop:

Daps
There is absolutely no benefit to her life going around having that accent.

I believe this is definitely how she talks.

Why is there even a debate about her accent anyways. It's 2023 people moving around out here. Putting light on her voice is just going to make her go harder with these tiktok vids. I'm sure this brudda isn't putting on an Australian accent for the hell of it.

Amerikan Melanin

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Asians are known for their ability to imitate. All y’all goofy c00ns cheering this shyt sound dumb af. You mean to tell me every girl in NYC talks like this? Even when they go on a job interview? If she in front of a judge she gonna sound like this?

This is a minstrel show.

Having an accent is one thing, gestures, mannerisms and word play are something else.

jay83

Superstar
Daps
disgusting.

Are there any clips of black people that grew up around Asians that talk like Asians?

These types always over do the accents and the gestures. Same as gay men pretending to be women the shyt is over blown.

I’m Korea you have the Korea boos. The girls who mimic Korean girly talk to get a Korean dude. Mad cheesy.

skylove4

Veteran
Daps
So we can admit other folks try to talk “black” but you nasally Nikkas and black women with valley girl accents will pretend to not understand we we say a lot of us try to talk “ white”. Imma sit back and wait for you c00ns make a certain argument:sas2: