Reppin
NULL
Batshyt crazy

Ayeyooooowhat'sreallygooood
Yat4c2v.png

UncleTomFord15

Veteran
Daps
Like others pointed out, she's exaggerating her accent. The whole "yo yo yo" over the top shyt is her just overdoing it to give you the :ohhh:reaction.

I'm from NYC and yes they're people that sound like that but she's adding on extra like I said.

UncleTomFord15

Veteran
Daps
Asians are known for their ability to imitate. All y’all goofy c00ns cheering this shyt sound dumb af. You mean to tell me every girl in NYC talks like this? Even when they go on a job interview? If she in front of a judge she gonna sound like this?

This is a minstrel show.

Having an accent is one thing, gestures, mannerisms and word play are something else.
Unfortunately can pretty much guarantee you there's been dozens of black men gassing her head up her whole life because she's "down" and "exotic" :francis: .

BruhManFromTheFifthFlo

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Thread ignorant as hell. If you grew up anywhere from the mid Atlantic to the north east in the 90s and 2000s you ran into Asians that spoke like this. Low-key it's about where you're from and the culture you came up in, not skin color. I'm reading some really dumb ass takes in this thread, foreal.
Funny thing is nikkas don’t understand how racist they’re being to other black people by being offended by this. Talking about “who is non-Asian with an Asian accent” well how about the non-Asians that grew up in Asian? Like, if they sat and thought about this and what they’re saying, they would realize how dumb they’re sounding.

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Never change the coli.

"Oh look some dumb shyt online I don't like. Let me react to it, share it and blow it up further. That will show her"

:scust:

Simpletons doing the internet all wrong. They got you on the hook. All these clowns and trolls people claim to hate but can't turn away from. :laff:

This broad been posted here twice. She's got not discernible talent except mimicry. If you come across dumb shyt like this stop sharing. At some point people have to learn that their attention is the currency. I seen her first video. That was enough for this lifetime :snoop:

IIVI

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
A lot of folks probably mad she grew up in a genuine environment like that and they didn't. People want to be "down", but don't want to go through the environment that molds and builds this kind of temperament. Some places you got no choice but to build a character like that.

It's a lot more of a survival mechanism than people realize, but you got to have been from an area like those to understand. People who lived in the suburbs their whole lives don't get it. In some ways it is "forced" because you need to act like that to survive because in many environments kids ain't nice to "squares". If you speak proper, become teacher's favorite and you grew up in one of those areas, your ass going to be fighting probably more than you'd want to. It's wack it's like that, but that's why growing up in those areas is wack.

For what it's worth, that's a standard Asian girl from Long Beach.

Last edited: