Reppin
CORONA, CA
Judge Yang is on code
full

Last edited:

Savvir

Veteran
Daps
So you're defending this. That's super weird.

The judge can accept or deny, the article even mentions the judge's words on why he accepted the deal.

If he messes up they're just going to give him more probation. He'll probably have an Asian probation officer.
1. We don’t know why the plea deal was given. If there was a chance the evidence wouldn’t be enough for a trial conviction etc. if the judge rejected the plea.. and dude got off at trial. That would be worse.

2. I was just Clarifying the prosecution gave the plea because a lot of coli members don’t understand the legal system.

3. Violate probation on a 12 year bid sex case and only get probation? Is there an example of this you’re referring to? I haven’t heard of anybody violating probation from 10+ years just to get more probation.

ORDER_66

Demon Time coming 2024
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Wow.....:francis: but im not surprised...:mjpls:white adjacent gets special privileges... jail it seems is not for people like them...

Mister Terrific

It’s in the name
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
On the one hand yall are right he should be behind bars or executed.

On the other hand being a registered sex offender with 15 years probation, felon and having to register your internet with the government.

Your life is effectively dirt. You’ll be known as the old creepy uncle in your parents house who can’t get a job forever.

TELL ME YA CHEESIN FAM?

I walk around a little edgy already
Daps
Reppin
The H

On the other hand being a registered sex offender with 15 years probation, felon and having to register your internet with the government.

Your life is effectively dirt. You’ll be known as the old creepy uncle in your parents house who can’t get a job forever.
He's free to abuse another child
That's unacceptable

Roger king

Superstar
Daps
This is reprehensible but then again this is why voting every election in every race is crucial, you dont get to sit at home and fold your hands and complain about such outcomes when this judges are up for elections

ORDER_66

Demon Time coming 2024
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY

Dude on probation he could legit escape to china or somewhere and they would never find him...:francis: laws dont mean shyt to these folks..