Asian girl really just tried to tell me chop sticks are a better invention than the fork.....

Dirty_Jerz

Ethiop
Daps
Reppin
the evils of truth, and love
What if they made metal sporks? :mindblown:

:scusthov: gums be bleeding with the slightest miscalculation of hand to mouth coordination

give me a woody instead :jawalrus:

Wooden_Disposable_Spork_Wooden_Spork.jpg

Daps
Chopsticks are better than forks..you can use them for every single thing..even rice..just put the bowl of rice near your mouth and scoop it in..you can use chopsticks for chicken wings, soups, noodles..you can eat wayyyyyy more stuff with chopsticks than forks..that's not even up for debate..that Asian girl was right..dropping knowledge and you took it as if she didnt know what she was talmbout...

Stopped reading.

Eat with some class, you damned savage:smh:

Brofato

Fade Doe
Daps
Why do you think oriental people are so skinny? Chopsticks limits how much food is being eaten.

My grandma still calls Asian people Oriental. I always find it funny when she does. Never heard anyone in my age group do it, though.

Daps
My grandma still calls Asian people Oriental. I always find it funny when she does. Never heard anyone in my age group do it, though.

I was obsessed with Ancient Chinese history so that could be the reason why I say it.

Wait, I thought asian meant a person born in Asia and Oriental was more for the region where China, Koreas,Japan are

MAKAVELI25

the heir apparent
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang
that's considered offensive....

Is it? I thought it was more offensive to group them all as Chinese. Asian also seems offense, There's lots of Asian, what is the Politically correct way to describe the Oriental (sorry) looking ones? :patrice: