Asian girl really just tried to tell me chop sticks are a better invention than the fork.....

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
I can use chopsticks like a fork, now. They are flawed when its time to eat food that requires scooping like corn, rice, etc. When rice gets get its impossible to eat with chopsticks and when picking up corn its obviously impossible to get more thatn a couple pieces on the stick. The fork is better.

Daps
Why do you think oriental people are so skinny? Chopsticks limits how much food is being eaten.

blackzeus

Superstar
Daps
what can you eat better with chopsticks??

Asian soup has all kinds of items in it, it's easier to grab something with a squeezing motion than trying to stab it or pick it up by brushing it against the side of the bowl :manny:

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
I prefer spoon and forks, but obv I know how to use both.

ill be real with yall tho, when everyone out here is eating with chopsticks, I dont feel like eating with a fork because it makes me feel primitive scooping my food like a neanderthal, so I just go with the flow and chopstick with the other asians.

I also feel disrespected when they automatically bring me a spoon/fork just cause im a foreigner. :beli:

observe

Banned
Daps
Reppin
The Forest Where Hope Died
Chopsticks are better than forks..you can use them for every single thing..even rice..just put the bowl of rice near your mouth and scoop it in..you can use chopsticks for chicken wings, soups, noodles..you can eat wayyyyyy more stuff with chopsticks than forks..that's not even up for debate..that Asian girl was right..dropping knowledge and you took it as if she didnt know what she was talmbout...