Asian Deebo arrested after bullying entire apartment complex for 2 years

Savvir

Veteran
Daps
nikka Monster Kody mutilated and shoot other gang bangers, on top car jacking. This chop suey ass aint even in the same league.
so trying to ignore the full list of crimes a person has committed in order to focus on one crime has no bearing on who they are huh?

Reptile

Reptile For Mortal Kombat 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outworld
so trying to ignore the full list of crimes a person has committed in order to focus on one crime has no bearing on who they are huh?

You couldve made a better comparison. And WHO was the chink strong arming? In the words of Aye Verb "you not a gangsta until you do some gangsta shyt to some gangstas"

Savvir

Veteran
Daps
You couldve made a better comparison. And WHO was the chink strong arming? In the words of Aye Verb "you not a gangsta until you do some gangsta shyt to some gangstas"
Multiple assaults and multiple assaults on officers through the years, possession with intent etc.

iunno.... I would assume dude is not a pushover, he a crashout....

like I said earlier, we only seeing what shyt he got caught on...

if you think anybody moving like that is scared of confrontation, you obviously haven't met a crashout asian before

:yeshrug:

personally, i'd rather get into a situation dealing with a "gangsta" than a pure crashout (from experience)

what has your experience been like?