Ashanti Making It Clap at Carnival

Dont@Me

đŸ˜¡
Daps
Woah woah woah. I thought the poll was the coli chic vs that dude's girl. I didnt know it was vs ashanti:gucci:......at least that's how I remembered it:hubie:
It was. I dot't know why these nikkas are tagging and bothering me :what:

jackson35

Banned
Daps
You know her?

:patrice:
You know her?

:patrice:
i service ashanti thru her mother who is her manager, when ashanti needs a flight out or a particular type of clothing for a shoot or whatever, her mom contacts me to make it happen for a discounted price since she is no longer affiliated with a major label. i run into her at various industry functions or partys and when she wants to get wild, she does that from time to time.

Michael's Black Son

Blanket Jackson
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New York City & Neverland Ranch
full

This is some elite level shyt right here.

Lannister

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i service ashanti thru her mother who is her manager, when ashanti needs a flight out or a particular type of clothing for a shoot or whatever, her mom contacts me to make it happen for a discounted price since she is no longer affiliated with a major label. i run into her at various industry functions or partys and when she wants to get wild, she does that from time to time.

Didn't you also say you worked with Mya? What other famous folk have you worked with or encountered? I bet you got stories for days.

jackson35

Banned
Daps
Didn't you also say you worked with Mya? What other famous folk have you worked with or encountered? I bet you got stories for days.
i don't think I've seen her since king magazine threw her a party for being on their cover,that was waaaay back, the wild stuff was all 90's by the time we got to the millennium, a lot of things have mellowed

TEH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Lucky :francis:

Bet she smells like apricots and wild strawberries :noah:

Starboy52

Superstar
Daps
What thread you brehs talking about... for scientific purposes, of course. :3peat: