Ashanti Is Pregnant And Engaged To Nelly

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
I wonder if a 50 year old nelly with multiple grown kids is trying to start over at this point in his life :jbhmm:
Why would you wonder this when they’re having a baby and he proposed?

And let’s be reality, they probably did IVF to get pregnant so that’s a whole other level of being “in” on starting over

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
Imagine being a regular dumb bytch that would have to remove foreign entities from their cement arse to even conceive and birth without complications ..

Talking on an Internet forum about someone's unborn child being illegitimate, and turning up their nose at an engagement ring, meanwhile the only ring they themselves have is the one their dirty stink ass leaves around the bathtub after a sordid night of solicitation. 'Stench still on em' 🤭😵

Thank God I'm on ignore. 💀🥴🥱
Wishing Ashanti and Nelly a safe and happy delivery 💕😍💚
:bustback:

Big Boss

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Imagine being a regular dumb bytch that would have to remove foreign entities from their cement arse to even conceive and birth without complications ..

Talking on an Internet forum about someone's unborn child being illegitimate, and turning up their nose at an engagement ring, meanwhile the only ring they themselves have is the one their dirty stink ass leaves around the bathtub after a sordid night of solicitation. 'Stench still on em' 🤭😵

Thank God I'm on ignore. 💀🥴🥱
Wishing Ashanti and Nelly a safe and happy delivery 💕😍💚

:whew:

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
side note nelly looks good for 49

love seeing black people age well
GLZbuykasAAZtPn