Ash Kaash: "If A Man Can't Fight Don't Marry Him. You Have To See Your Man Fight At Least Once."

etrofllenrod504

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I mean. It goes back to the natural essence between woman and man. Men are suppose to be the protect, women love to feel protected. I don't agree with the whole she has to see you fight atleast once shyt lol. One of the things my wife loves about me is she knows I've been training MMA/bjj for 11yrs, so she knows one things is for sure I can handle my ish need be. But I would be going out trynna prove a point starting shyt, trying to prove my manhood to some dumb bird.

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
she’s a great looking chic…make no mistake about it…I’m wondering if she’s requiring nikkas to fight before she suck them off or is it only a prerequisite for marriage lmao

She still go fukk if you fight or not. Also, she's not a wifey material and anybody smart enough not to marry her.

King

The black man is always targeted.
Daps
Young hoe babble. Grown men avoid fights as much as possible because the ramifications of a fight are waaaay different than they are when you're young.
Facts.

I regret not fighting more when I was younger, but I always had that adult mindset :francis:

Loose

Retired Legend
Daps
I can box but Im a 30 something year old man this post is retarded, why would i be fighting random people?

Wink Beaufield

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Southeast DC
The fukk I look like getting into fights in my damn 30s?:mjtf:

These chirping birds stay getting dudes caught up in avoidable situations.

Budda

Superstar
Daps
I can see why nikkas on this forum always angry at women, women wanting a masculine man who can defend him and herself is an almost natural instinct