ASAP Rocky just dropped the video of the year (Tailor Swif)

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nah I have a vivid memory of this specific video and thinking they just threw every idea they had at the wall, the tandem car spinning is too specific for my brain to just make up a memory of

Thought I saw it on here but I may be mistaken :hubie:

I took what I said straight from the directors' IG. It was never released. You're thinking about another video.

2ATMsYouSteppinOrWhat

No Round 2’s :camumad:
Daps
He should've modeled cause it's mid again

a56.gif

:scust::scust::scust:

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
I took what I said straight from the directors' IG. It was never released. You're thinking about another video.
I ain't watched a Rocky video in years bruh:manny: might've gotten leaked and taken down cuz no one else had two front halves of a car spinning like that

and i wasn't watching music vids at all like that until the beef a few months ago
and here's the proof,

shyt leaked on reddit a year ago and nikkas made a thread on here:

Asap taylor swift video

:ufdup: stop falling for the okie doke, people gonna say what they're supposed to during marketing for their work

2ATMsYouSteppinOrWhat

No Round 2’s :camumad:
Daps
Nah I have a vivid memory of this specific video and thinking they just threw every idea they had at the wall, the tandem car spinning is too specific for my brain to just make up a memory of

Thought I saw it on here but I may be mistaken :hubie:

the vid got leaked years ago and ricky said he was never goong to drop it because he got mad about the leak

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
He don't get the credit but son been killing visuals for the last 10 years
He won't for two reasons:

1. He started running around with Tyler around the same time so it looks like he got the creative confidence from him

2. These videos never have any substance so what is he doing beyond tossing random ideas in the air? You'd be better off giving props to the actual film crew for pulling this stuff off

Max Goonberg

Superstar
Daps
He won't for two reasons:

1. He started running around with Tyler around the same time so it looks like he got the creative confidence from him

2. These videos never have any substance so what is he doing beyond tossing random ideas in the air? You'd be better off giving props to the actual film crew for pulling this stuff off

shyt even before he linked with Tyler. His very first videos was dope and different compared to what was out at the time. I think it's because the music not as good(too niche) and he's not really vocal doesn't post a lot or do many interviews. He does the mysterious thing but doesn't have the dope music to make it work.

But it's a lot I've seen him or asap start and other nikkas get credit for it n they don't really trip about it.