Asap Rocky has a Drake diss on his new album, also a Slick Rick feature on the album

ReasonableMatic

Daps
I wonder if Drake and Asap go at it and Drake and his writers son him would that partially erase the embarrassment Kendrick served him?
khH5CU.gif

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
rocky is washing drake.
i’m of the belief that flacko smoking alot of rappers when it come to actual rapping and flows. idc what anyone says

wait til rih get on that verse and pack him out

The funny thing is Rocky doesn’t seem to have an ego when it comes to Rhianna and her being a bigger star than him. I could see him actually letting her on a track and them dissing Drake together as a family. shyt would be hilarious

Donny

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This is the last album we have left in the year that I’m really anticipating I didn’t fukk with Testing at first but it grew on me Rocky always been creative so I’m interested to see what this gonna sound like

2ATMsYouSteppinOrWhat

what the fukk is cancel culture dawg?
Daps
The funny thing is Rocky doesn’t seem to have an ego when it comes to Rhianna and her being a bigger star than him. I could see him actually letting her on a track and them dissing Drake together as a family. shyt would be hilarious

drake diss towards rocky on fm were wack breh

he said “ask fring if this a good idea next time you cuddled in the bed again”

knowing dam well he been hung up on rih for over decade. And thats the girl of his dreams
drake played himself with that line.