As the years have gone by, this is Hov's most reliable club-bangers

QU Hectic

Superstar
Daps

Can't find the one with vocals but when this came on, it was a wrap

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
And Im saying there was unity prior to Jay Z and Pimp C collaborating..which I posted examples of..
That’s not full unity. There was some unity here and there but the majority was beef which is why Pimp C made that song and ASAP had issues recently.

FeloniousMonk

Dont mind me..Im a azzhole
Daps
Reppin
Them Lo Lifes...
That’s not full unity. There was some unity here and there but the majority was beef which is why Pimp C made that song and ASAP had issues recently.
Whatever you want to call it, NYC been fukking with South, I posted examples from over 15 years of southern collabs...but thats not full unity from your perspective.

Pimp C was not the barometer for the South...at then end of the day..it would had been just Bun B on the track.

And you must be a asasp rocky fan because you tagged him into the convo..for what reason..only you know..

With that being said, you can believe the song united regions that had beef if that makes you feel better..

Daps
Yup.

dame-dash-dance-o.gif

People can say what they want about dame but the game needs a dame dash .

Blackout

Daps
Whatever you want to call it, NYC been fukking with South, I posted examples from over 15 years of southern collabs...but thats not full unity from your perspective.

Pimp C was not the barometer for the South...at then end of the day..it would had been just Bun B on the track.

And you must be a asasp rocky fan because you tagged him into the convo..for what reason..only you know..

With that being said, you can believe the song united regions that had beef if that makes you feel better..
You know nothing about the south and ASAP situation if you think Pimp C had no importance :mjlol:

FeloniousMonk

Dont mind me..Im a azzhole
Daps
Reppin
Them Lo Lifes...
You know nothing about the south if you think Pimp C had no importance :mjlol:
Said nothing about importance..I said barometer..everyone in the South doesn't have the same sentiments that Pimp C had..if this was the case..No Southern Rapper would had collabed with any NYC artists..

Blackout

Daps
Said nothing about importance..I said barometer..everyone in the South doesn't have the same sentiments that Pimp C had..if this was the case..No Southern Rapper would had collabed with any NYC artists..
I did not say that everybody did

But most in NY didn’t like the south which lead to beef and the issue preventing ASAP Rocky songs success in NY

Pimp C don’t make that song for nothing

Buckeye Fever

YOU WILL ALL HAIL TO THE VICTORS!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hip-Hop Since '79
NYC didn't start fukkin with the south til it was beneficial. If the South didn't start getting recognition nationally, Big Pimpin' would've probably had Bleek on it instead of UGK