As the gaming industry moves toward a PC focus:Final Fantasy XVI Producer Suggests PC Players Should Just 'Buy A PS5'

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
So Japan doesn’t have a different time zone to the US?

Noon US time isn’t around Midnight Japan time?

:dahell: wrong with y’all.
I mean I went to Japan before. shyts crazy, I got there and it was a different day and I called my house and these nikkas told me it's a day before us. I was like "nikka why you lying it say Saturday on my phone!" nikkas in Japan got the wrong clocks and shyt.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
breh Its currently 1/11 in Japan. You really make being consistently wrong a artform its admirable :wow:
So they are before us not behind?

OMG. Excuse me. Doesn’t change my point. Japanese companies are not gonna release press releases, tweets, interviews etc in the middle of the night.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
This perfectly encapsulates what its like arguing with meach, this guy is sitting here arguing about time zones :dead:
How these things work at the trade shows is. They only announce the platform they are on stage with. Then after they will answer questions and eventually answer which other platforms the game is on.

Being that it was the middle of the night in a japan, some of the info about other platforms did it come out till “the next day” when it made sense to talk about it in japan.

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
So they are before us not behind?

OMG. Excuse me. Doesn’t change my point. Japanese companies are not gonna release press releases, tweets, interviews etc in the middle of the night.

A visual aid may be better for you

worldzones.gif

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Since when has the game industry moved to a PC focus? The companies that have valued PC have always done so. Microsoft treats PC like an equal and has done so for years. Nintendo doesn't mess with PC.

The only thing that changed is Sony now sees PC as a place to send exclusive games that have sold through all they will on PlayStation.

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
At noon NY time it’s 2AM Japan time.

What they hell are you trying to point out with this pic?

Real talk are you dumb, they didn't teach you how this shyt works in school:gucci:

here, since you can't use the fukking internet for anything other than shytposting

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
The timezone excuse makes no sense, because all those publisher have western branches. A press release would be put out through them/their press site.

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Some of the games announced during Microsoft’s big Xbox Showcase on Sunday are coming to the PS5 and PS4 – but it would appear you weren’t supposed to know for at least 48 hours. It seems that the Redmond firm enforced embargoes on some of its partners, including Atlus and Koei Tecmo. We received press releases from both publishers, embargoed until 6PM BST today, preventing us from mentioning the PlayStation ports.

Now this information was ultimately published prematurely by other websites, enabling us to bring you the news earlier than intended
, but it’s still noteworthy.