As someone who stopped watching WWE after the WM17 and started back at last yrs RR, wrestling fans are miserable

dh86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
If you didn’t notice the overarching antagonistic tone in yesterdays show and in Vince McMahon’s booking in general, you may as well stop watching again

jeh

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The 🏝️ Of Relevancy
Triple H letting the WWE universe know he's in charge of booking Raw and Smackdown at the beginning of every respective show(sometimes during the shows) and after every Ple Press Conference :hula:

Rumors, Dirt Sheets, Here say, Random Accounts on Social Media, Bought and Paid for "Wrestling Journalists"

jeh

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The 🏝️ Of Relevancy
:damn:Damn you Vince McMahon, you're the reason why...
Damage Ctrl flopped
Hit Row flopped
Braun Strowman in a damn tag team
Bray Wyatt with all his qr codes and white rabbit nonsense flopped
Emma flopped
Tegan Knox flopped
Candice LeRae flopped
Johnny Wrestling flopped and wasn't on Raw after mania
Dexter Lumis had the longest storyline with The Miz and the ending flopped
The Good Brothers flopped
Mia Yim or Michin flopped
Doudrop changed her name and Flopped

If Only Triple H was booking when those WWE Superstars debut/returned To Raw and or SmackDown

:sadbron:

Wait, those Are Triple H wrestlers under his booking era:picard: (but but but Bronson Reed the outlier)

Well Triple H was in charge for and definitely needs credit for...
The Bloodline storyline(the best in professional wrestling today)

Gunther debuting on The Main Roster( will be a world champ one day)
Max Dupri/La Knight(same guy different gimmick)
The Judgement Day (from edge to Finn running it) side story with Dom/Rey

Wait, That's All Mr McMahon. :gladbron:

But The Triple H mega thread here(that gets updated constantly), the marks with a large following on social media (who hide content behind pay walls, tells you to join their Patreon, donate in the super chat) and the paid for Wrestling Journalists who have all this Journalistic Integrity said...

The Game was such a good booker and Better than Vince. Well how come all the Superstars The Game brought back has flopped mostly.

Funny, these same wrestling journalists, marks, etc weren't praising The Game booking when he was getting beat on W
ednesday by an amateur booker (Tony Khan) and being crowned Booker Of the Year during The Game duration of Booking NXT aka "Wednesday Night Wars"
The Game admitted on camera They (AEW) beat their developmental.... Imagine That

P!ease tell me what has changed. Other than showing actual video footage of a Premium Live Event on Raw and SmackDown instead of still images with audio...

WMG the 2nd

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
One match result ruins their lives

This constant Boogie Man Vince shyt like he's an abusive uncle...THE MAN OWNS THE COMPANY AND HAS ALL OUR LIVES

But they still spread rumors about their favs coming to the E

My heyday of watching (b4 becoming a daily watcher over the last yr) was b4 social media

Now im bout to unfollow and block all of wrestling Twitter/YT/IG

TSC is the GOAT tho
I’m pretty much the same way as you
I also enjoy the bloodline and Roman and appreciate them committed to him getting to one thousand possibly

Raw Sauce

Superstar
Daps
or you know people can just come to a realization that it sucks and is a waste of time, turn it off and NOT watch it. like i did..:mjlol:
I think cats are surprised by how many of us came back recently and are comfortable leaving again.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
I think cats are surprised by how many of us came back recently and are comfortable leaving again.

I never came back...Vince ran that shyt into the ground and NOW that he's officially back worth 9 Billy... its a wrap!!!! :russ:

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
The only ones that have a right to be miserable are folks who bought tickets in advance expecting a dope show only to be delivered BS and content creators who gotta cover and watch and review this shyt to get paid :mjlol:
Imagine being on the WWE video team and being told to come up with highlights for Raw. I would have been like “Why do you want me to put together a video of commercial breaks?”

Beautiful Bobby Eatin

SWEEEEEEEEEETNESS!
Daps
Reppin
Terra Belle, Georgia
Melting down after ONE show ONE

WE JUST HAD A WEEKEND OF THREE DOPE EVENTS
You say one show like Vince doesnt have decades of bad booking previously and has gotten worse. My issue isnt the people complaining its the people complaining and hate watching. Now, more than ever, the people have the power because if ratings arent good Vince can now be let go because he isnt technically the boss anymore.

What irks me mostly about the deal is seeing how Endeavor cosigns UFC's bad decisions regarding talent, theyre about to do the same with Vince. So that content creator rule might be going back into effect as a result.

@Jmare007 do you think Vince will go full Inoki with PRIDE now. WWE needs a Tadao Yasuda era :lolbron: