As PS5 owners are about to enjoy another exclusive in Ragnarok, it’s crazy how Xbots are still starving

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
I have both but I prefer by PC.

Is ghost of Tsushima coming to steam any time soon?

in-theyear2000-sing.gif

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Ok ok you can stop juelzing. Nothing to defend.

If this was GTA 6 or another big game you wouldn’t be so hurt but since its ammo used against Xbox absolute pathetic year you are feeling some type of way. People are excited because they have access to all the best, highest rated games this year, multiplatform and first party.
This has nothing to do with the game in question gizzy. I'm as excited as everyone else for gow.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
How do these people call themselves gamers while starving like this? :laff:
I mean you act like a few exclusive titles a year is the difference between being starved and feed. Really it ain’t. They just got Call of Duty but I guess since that’s on PlayStation we should pretend it doesn’t exist?

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Xbots were having a blast last november/december joking about ps5 not having any games, time is a flat circle.

And you still don't have any PS5 games.

Y'all got 3 cross gen games in a year. The thing y'all viciously hated on when you thought Jim believed in generations.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
And you still don't have any PS5 games.

Y'all got 3 cross gen games in a year. The thing y'all viciously hated on when you thought Jim believed in generations.

And xbox has yet to receive any next gen games or cross-gen games, period. Beggars can’t be choosers :francis:

Good time for xbrehs to fall back and wait for that forza pack

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
And xbox has yet to receive any next gen games or cross-gen games, period. Beggars can’t be choosers :francis:

Good time for xbrehs to fall back and wait for that forza pack
Xbox players haven't been worried or did they expect that. It was clear from the jump what the deal was, in the meantime I've been playing a ton of games on xbox.
A 1st party exclusive of theirs currently has my time over almost everything else :manny: until tomorrow and even then I'll probably hop on to play with friend throughout the week.
I also have a ton of 3rd party games to play thanks to gamepass. :manny:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Xbox players haven't been worried or did they expect that. It was clear from the jump what the deal was, in the meantime I've been playing a ton of games on xbox.
A 1st party exclusive of theirs currently has my time over almost everything else :manny: until tomorrow and even then I'll probably hop on to play with friend throughout the week.
I also have a ton of 3rd party games to play thanks to gamepass. :manny:

Yeah yeah we know… :francis: