As i saw the 8th star wars movie, i saw previews for:

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
You can legitimately show up 30 mins after the scheduled showing. Our showing yesterday was for 630 and the film didn't start till AT LEAST 7
This bullshyt is why I rarely go to the movies.:francis:

Fred.

duncanthetall

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WHODEY/BIGBLUE/SNOWGANG/MIDNIGHTBOYZ
Damn I hate my theatre. I got GOTG2 and some other shytty looking space movie that I can't remember. I like seeing trailers on the big screen.
Man I do too, but I'm sitting there trying not to start eating my nachos before the feature starts and I'm waiting like 30 mins. My damn icee is melting. I got the :beli: face by the end of it

detroitwalt

Superstar
Daps
Man I do too, but I'm sitting there trying not to start eating my nachos before the feature starts and I'm waiting like 30 mins. My damn icee is melting. I got the :beli: face by the end of it
:heh: I forgot about that part. I do hate being done with my shyt not even 15 minutes into the movie

Deltron

The Return
Top Supporter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The year 3030
I Got GotG2 too...I think that's what subbed the spidey one for me...cause I got the rest of those trailers in the OP

Anyone remember when theaters didn't have commercials before the movie?

before It'd be movie trivia, concessions animation, trailers, movie...now it's commercials, turn off your phone, concessions, trailers movies.

Primetime

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
I saw Rogue One this past weekend and it was a bit ridiculous how many trailers they showed. Funny enough, the night before there was a thread title about duke claiming he sat through 40 mins worth of trailers.. but i wrote it off as bullshyt and hyperbole... but now i can almost believe it.

Swear they must've given us close to 10 trailers:

Spider-Man
GotG2
King Arthur
Planet of the Apes
Pixar movie about a baby
Pirates
Transformers
MMPR
And then something about the Smurfs, which i guess was more a commercial for it than a trailer but idk.
And i feel like i'm forgettin 1 or 2.

Ppl in the theater were gettin a bit restless by the 7th trailer lol, or at least i sure as hell was.

Lootpack

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DM[V]
full

STAN JONES

Fire John Harbaugh
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
You can legitimately show up 30 mins after the scheduled showing. Our showing yesterday was for 630 and the film didn't start till AT LEAST 7
And people thought i was lying about watching 40 minutes worth of trailers smh

shyt is crazy breh

Won Won

Superstar
Daps
Damn I hate my theatre. I got GOTG2 and some other shytty looking space movie that I can't remember. I like seeing trailers on the big screen.

Same here. Plus the Pirates teaser. Thought for sure I would see Spidey

I'd rather have watched 10 trailers instead of watching 7 commercials. Nissan Rogue One, Duracell or whatever Rogue One, Chevy ad, bank ad, a bunch of other ones I see on tv all the time...