As i saw the 8th star wars movie, i saw previews for:

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ

There's "original" movies that come out in droves every year. If they're successful, they tend to get sequels. If they don't, then they don't. There are some cases where a story is good with just a 1-off, but typically, a story's world and characters lends to more exploration, exploitation and expansion, so they get just that, provided that there's enough interest and money to be made.

Lefty Gunz

Superstar
Daps
Damn, I'm out the loop. I didn't even know they were still making Pirates of the Caribbean movies

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I'm going to see "Rogue One" in a bit and I'm showing up a little late to avoid 5,000 trailers. Anyway, just watch movies from overseas if you're tired of the Hollywood bullshyt.

Fred.

duncanthetall

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WHODEY/BIGBLUE/SNOWGANG/MIDNIGHTBOYZ
I'm going to see "Rogue One" in a bit and I'm showing up a little late to avoid 5,000 trailers. Anyway, just watch movies from overseas if you're tired of the Hollywood bullshyt.

Fred.
You can legitimately show up 30 mins after the scheduled showing. Our showing yesterday was for 630 and the film didn't start till AT LEAST 7

detroitwalt

Superstar
Daps
The 6th spiderman movie
The 8th fast and furious movie
The 5th pirates of the carribean movie
The 5th transformers movie
The 3rd Wolverine movie
The 13th King Kong movie

And its not going to be the last of any of them

Fred.

You can legitimately show up 30 mins after the scheduled showing. Our showing yesterday was for 630 and the film didn't start till AT LEAST 7
Damn I hate my theatre. I got GOTG2 and some other shytty looking space movie that I can't remember. I like seeing trailers on the big screen.