As far as women go, what's the oldest you'll go?

Lieutenant Daniels

I’m up for Major
Daps
Reppin
Major case squad
I’m about to be 40. Last year I had a casual situation with a 21 yr old college chick for 8 months until I ghosted.

But anyway I’d do 27-42 ish. Most women after about 30 seem to be :flabbynsick: So that limits my dating pool cause I’m in the gym HEAVY. With that being said I’m looking for something serious so 27-35 at max. Anything older and she’d have to be physically in good shape. I’ve never stopped working out since high school so most women in my age range washed with a couple kids smh

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm 40. Honestly, I'll date women up to 50 (I haven't yet, 44 is the oldest so far)...serious relationship, 42 at the most. I'm actually looking noticeably younger for the first time in my life.
most men look younger when they hit your age.....

reason being that the women in your age bracket start falling off considerably

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Thread gonna be full of :duck:about cats in their mid 40s talking about they only date 18 to 25 year olds.
im one of those cats you talking about and i have no interest in dealing with anyone that young....i prefer to stay in this age bracket...it would actually be easier to go younger than dealing with the baggage of the ones my age

GoAggieGo.

getting blitzed.
Daps
Reppin
ATL via Tre 4
I like women around my age. I’m 35. Really not trying to go 2 or 3 years older/younger than me. I prefer younger. My ole lady is 2 years younger than me

Vandelay

Life is absurd. Lean into it.
Daps
Reppin
Phi Chi Connection
most men look younger when they hit your age.....

reason being that the women in your age bracket start falling off considerably
I mean, I'm not robbing the cradle. I'm feeling ideally between 30-35.

I'm not going to sit and say I look significantly younger than I am or that a gang of women have made themselves available to me in that age range, but I've had success with a few, so that's what imma shoot for.