As Black People are Engaged in Diaspora and Gender Wars, Prestigious White Universities are Seeding the Next Wave of Race Scientists

RareHunter

All Star
Daps
Funny I’ve been making threads about what these Cacs are doing on those anthro pseudoscience race forums, but some here tried to shame me for sticking my nose over there smh.

You mf’s will be surprised at just how many non Black people subscribe to this nonsense. Somalis even subscribe this shyt, and they use this garbage to try to talk shyt about other Africans. This shyt is exposing a deep seeded evil in some aspects of humanity.
Because they all know who they are and who we are. There’s a reason everyone keys on us.

High Art

👑King of The Salon👑
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Myself and my own.
Y’all really fear white people so much?

It’s honestly pathetic :francis:
Like the other poster said, it is about awareness and how to prevent further mass shootings and so on. shyt like this is why white supremacy has been able to spread: because it became an "intellectual" venture. Being racist is seen as a shortcut to seeming intelligent and enlightened, something we have seen many people latch on to with other belief systems, fads or what not. This is the danger of dressing anything as science but even more so one that low key is pushing for the dehumanization and eventual extermination of a given people. You'd think after the holocaust, after laws that made it legal to literally sterilize black folk in this country and some that exist in other countries, there would be more concern for this.

KamikazePilot

Superstar
Daps
Its not Fear...you have to be aware.

Some of you all really think because some white people listen to rap and are nice to you that they don't have the worst planned for black folk.

We don't know what they talk about behind closed doors and too many white people are afraid to challenge and check their racist friends and family members so we have to know what's up with them so we can protect ourselves. Cause they wont do it for us.

I’m perfectly aware I’m just saying that we shouldn’t live in fear of the white man but we should definitely be harder on him

High Art

👑King of The Salon👑
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Myself and my own.
They've done this before and will do it again. WS just remixes and refines itself over time. What's the permanent solution? How can we be proactive instead of reactive?
Fight fire with fire or in this case, "science" with actual science. Actual science breaks down the flawed process in which they operate. The thing with race "science" is that is uses a flawed process that hinges on the flow of logic to appear logical when it really is a process that is almost entirely based on assumptions, pre-existing biases, and desire to prove a point that they themselves know is false but they don't care. The concept of "correlation = causation" is at its core when we know that is not the case. That's the issue. Flawed assumptions on steroids.

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
Funny I’ve been making threads about what these Cacs are doing on those anthro pseudoscience race forums (anthrogenecia), but some here tried to shame me for sticking my nose over there smh.

You mf’s will be surprised at just how many non Black people subscribe to this nonsense. Somalis even subscribe this shyt, and they use this garbage to try to talk shyt about other Africans. This shyt is exposing a deep seeded evil in some aspects of humanity.
It’s us against everyone. The sooner we remember that and act accordingly the better.

Bushmaster69

Superstar
Daps
Y’all really fear white people so much?

It’s honestly pathetic :francis:

10 unarmed helpless people were shot because of white supremacist ideology, and your response is this?

My guy. No word of a lie if you were in front of me your mouth would be at the back of your head.

If you have nothing to add just shut the fukk up and keep it moving.