As a video game consumer Xbox is on the clock this year fr.

Doctor Wily

CapcomSwag
Daps
Honestly it's either a Switch or a Steamdeck until the upgraded versions of the PS5 & Xbox drop.

It's just the better overall value in gaming

CoolinInTheCut

Superstar
Daps
Honestly it's either a Switch or a Steamdeck until the upgraded versions of the PS5 & Xbox drop.

It's just the better overall value in gaming

Steam Deck is goated but the form factor is pretty bad for a lot of genres of games. Its impossible to be competitive in any online game in it.

Steam Deck with a dock and bluetooth controller tho - nobody fukking with it.

Instant Classic

All Star
Supporter
Daps
do they have any games scheduled for a Q1 release?
There's a rumored xbox show for Q1. They have 3 games that is supposed to come out in 6 months in Redfall, Starfield, Minecraft Legends, and Forza Motorsport. However, they have given us no date except that they said during E3 all games shown will release within 12 months

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
There's a rumored xbox show for Q1. They have 3 games that is supposed to come out in 6 months in Redfall, Starfield, Minecraft Legends, and Forza Motorsport. However, they have given us no date except that they said during E3 all games shown will release within 12 months

cool…I also think there’s an indie game I’ve had my eye on that’s supposed to release soon too…can’t remember the damn name but it was shown at the gaming awards…a 2D cyberpunk game

*edit*

replaced

Instant Classic

All Star
Supporter
Daps
cool…I also think there’s an indie game I’ve had my eye on that’s supposed to release soon too…can’t remember the damn name but it was shown at the gaming awards…a 2D cyberpunk game

*edit*

replaced

Gamepass wise some good stuff like the game you mentioned, Wo Long, Guilty Gear Strive, Persona 3&4, Monster Hunter World, Atomic Heart, Flintlock. and a few others for Q1 and Q2. Then you have other games like stalker and Lies of P, Hollow Knight: Silksong, and Golden Eye. I think gamepass wise it's stacked, but they need to nail the first party output

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Gamepass wise some good stuff like the game you mentioned, Wo Long, Guilty Gear Strive, Persona 3&4, Monster Hunter World, Atomic Heart, Flintlock. and a few others for Q1 and Q2. Then you have other games like stalker and Lies of P, Hollow Knight: Silksong, and Golden Eye. I think gamepass wise it's stacked, but they need to nail the first party output
I think it's sad that 1st party exclusive titles mean that much to people now. To the point that people will pass up on what you just listed as a system having "No games" if they don't have a exclusive 1st party title to go along with that line up.

Probably one of the greatest gaming misdirections ever. Exclusives have always been important but unless you were nintendo, then not the 1st party ones but the 3rd party stuff. Most folks probably couldn't tell me a 1st party sega exclusive outside of sonic, especially back in the day.

But I blame MS more than anyone, they trying to play the long game and change their public image in the meantime "fans" are feeling like they are missing out even though they will say in the same breath that they played a ton of games they loved in 2022 on xbox.

2023 is their year, lets see if public responses like they are hoping. If not it's time to start sharking and going back to making exclusive long term deals again with 3rd parties.

Last edited:

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
been giving MS a little slack while they get their shyt together but there’s NO excuse this year. They NEED to deliver a AAA xbox exclusive (or game pass First day) that’s worth my time, i say this as someone who thinks As dusk falls was TOP5 last year. Gamepass alone is amazing but i need some with some juice.

They have the talent and resources anything less than a stellar year is unacceptable.
Xbox is and will always be a supplementary device for me so I'm indifferent to all that. As long as Game Pass gets 2-3 games in a year I want to play it's servicing it's purpose.

March Madness

All Star
Daps
the CEO of Xbox should've put The Flood in Halo Infinite.

He wouldn't be having nearly as many problems right now if Halo had The Flood.

I don't care about Cortana anymore.