As a Va Tech rider, it pains me to see the state of The U.

VICVALLIN

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Beamer's been coasting on what the team did when Michael Vick, aka Black Moses, was there. He should have the state of Virginia on lock as far as recruiting goes. You can't tell me that the 757 isn't a breeding ground of talent.

when i was stationed in hampton roads i was always at those high school games, watching tyrod taylor, eddie royal, all them dudes. tech easily has the most talented team in a weak ACC. they should've played for at least 2 or 3 national championships since 2000.

Street Knowledge

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
656617525.jpg

this view makes it look even worse

:huhldup:

Type Username Here

Not a new member
Daps
Reppin
humans
Listen, I love the U. Always have.

But the program is done. It's done forever. It had an amazing 20 year run, the greatest run in College Sports history, but it's over.

It gets out recruited in its own territory, private, full of corruption, and it's cheap.

It's done forever.

Lucky_Lefty

Dreams Are Colder Than Death...
Daps
Reppin
Purgatory
No way a U fan but like I said earlier, what's going on down there is depressing as hell. No way should that program be that down. I know it's a small private school but they can't get that alumni base to pony up some dough for an on campus stadium, better facilities?

Type Username Here

Not a new member
Daps
Reppin
humans
No way a U fan but like I said earlier, what's going on down there is depressing as hell. No way should that program be that down. I know it's a small private school but they can't get that alumni base to pony up some dough for an on campus stadium, better facilities?

They do pony up but nowhere near the levels of other schools.

Dan Lebatard on his show one time talked about how the Texas Longhorns won ONE national champisionship since 1970, yet they got so much money from Alumni because of it. Miami won FIVE in 20 years and gets almost noting.

They also get out-recruited in South Florida by SEC teams and FSU now.

The program is dead. I don't know these dudes have hope every year.

alpo

Dade County carol city
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carol city

Dan Lebatard on his show one time talked about how the Texas Longhorns won ONE national champisionship since 1970, yet they got so much money from Alumni because of it. Miami won FIVE in 20 years and gets almost noting.

:what: :what:

Lucky_Lefty

Daps
Reppin
Purgatory

Another thing I've seen is cats graduate from there and totally forget the school. Don't even claim it. Unless times are good.

alpo

Dade County carol city
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carol city

:childplease: nikka it's depressing when fsu only have 2 national championshi rings and they suppose to be better than us:childplease: win some more rings before y'all talk "what's depressing" you nikkas are the cheap copy of us.

Lucky_Lefty

Daps
Reppin
Purgatory
:childplease: nikka it's depressing when fsu only have 2 national championshi rings and they suppose to be better than us:childplease: win some more rings before y'all talk "what's depressing" you nikkas are the cheap copy of us.

And that people, are U fans in a nutshell:beli:

Lucky_Lefty

Daps
Reppin
Purgatory
don't be mad, just telling the truth. y'all stay underachieving. really hope y'all go to nc this year because if y'all don't, smh
Don't worry bout us. And on October 20th y'all will finally get a sellout crowd when come invade Doak Campbell south:takedat:

alpo

Dade County carol city
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carol city
Don't worry bout us. And on October 20th y'all will finally get a sellout crowd when come invade Doak Campbell south:takedat:

i don't care, when we have talent, we win championships. when y'all have talent, fsu goes to win/lose bowl games:heh: