As a Tall Man, I know I prefer Shorter Girls

GoFlipAPack

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
If You were a true tall nikka, you would know that standing up doggystyle is the worst on your knees and you would know that short girls are a plus because when you have em on the bed face down ass up.....you can just :imaginarystrokegif: *chief keef voice* all day all night

shyt doesnt hurt my knees :shurg:

MalickSyXShabbaz

FREEALLTHEDOVESANDBANANAS
Daps
shyt doesnt hurt my knees :shurg:

props to you then
RtXQC.gif

Jesse Jackson

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Can't front, I love shorter women. I'm only 5'11, so anybody over 5'9 is too tall for me. :manny: Perfect height: About 5'4, 5'5.

Ohh Marty

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Up Norf
Im 5'3 and tall ass men love me! My tall friends be so jelly because they think since theyre tall they should have monopoly over tall men :childplease:

Short women stay winnin :win:

A nikka dont want a bytch legs and long ass feet hanging out the end of his bed! :scusthov:

He want a shorty cuddled up under him.

ANewClassic

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Im 5'3 and tall ass men love me! My tall friends be so jelly because they think since theyre tall they should have monopoly over tall men :childplease:

A nikka dont want a bytch legs and long ass feet hanging out the end of his bed! :scusthov:

My boyfriend loves my long legs and I've never had a guy complain about my legs being too long, especially not when I wear short, skirts, or heels :manny:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
At 6'5" trying to kiss a woman that is under 5'5" is a chore most of the times if we arent laying down or sitting down shyt ends up right smack in the middle of her forehead

AAKing23

92' til Infinity....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ-PA-GA

ti-laughing.gif

Huellz Santana

Shocking
Daps
Reppin
Da city where the skinny nikkas die
im tall, and amazons used to intrigue me but they're much harder to please in bed

short girls (even the ones that can take the d) are easy to punish in bed

oh and tall thick girls are the worst. way too hard to please sexually :manny:

AAKing23

92' til Infinity....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ-PA-GA
Shorter girls just seem more feminine to me

We hear women say tall men are more masculine to them all the time, so they think that is gonna change when it comes to women

There's many feminine and beautiful tall women out there, But I don't see them as much

Rominati

Legendary Poster
Daps
Unless the chick look like a model is anyone really checking for tall girls?:huhldup:

I like em built like video models. Short and thick :smugfavre:

Jus cause a nikka tall don't mean he has to like tall broads