As a straight male I can honestly say I have no problem with gays, even the silly 1's

aXiom

Maximized Potential
Daps
Reppin
Parc fermé
No one really has a problem with gays per say. I mean there are a few who go out of their way to let their hatred for gays be known, but for the most part gays are doing their thing and will continue to do their thing. I personally couldn't care any less. Skip the whole right/wrong fiasco, because they're some people who claim their hatred for gays comes from a religious stand point but they themselves aren't even remotely religious. True to church/God Christians I can understand, because it's totally against their beliefs and what they stand for. Others just use religion as an excuse to bash gays. What people do have a problem with is being forced to accept it as the norm. Like 2 men making out in public is to be seen and accepted as if were am and a woman, and if you don't want to accept it as being the norm you're automatically labeled as a homophobe/bigot/racist. Like how does it even get to that point?

ll_simon

GQ MoTY Candidate
Daps
Reppin
#NJLives #LWO
I was fukkin with this chick a while back, met her and her friends at the club they wanted us to go back to.the crib. They got drove by this gay dude tho, like flamboyant. Whatever tho, we got.to the spot its like 3 on 3 plus the spot plus the gay dude. Lemme tell y'all this dude had me in tears all night funny as hell. He put my girls weave on, put some female clothes on. Was even talking bout how he attracted guys with choads. Anyway seen him I'm the club a while after he recognized me, we chopped it up a second and kept it movin.

Daps
Reppin
Continental U.S.
So bc nikkas dont condone the gay lifesty we southern a$$holes. Righttttt :rudy:

Breh stop trying to push ya agenda on people. People have a right not to condone that shyt just as much as you do to march and prance around like a fairie in a gay pride parade. fukk out of here with ya condescending rant on the joys of the gay lifestyle and the bitterness of people against it.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
they don't bother me at all not even a little bit. if anything its fukking hilarious to see the really flamboyant ones out and about prancing around i just laugh it off.

I have a gay cousin and he is a cool dude, a little fruity but he is alright

these southern religious a$$holes are set in their retarded ways and hate on anything not them. truth is they suck and so do their beliefs. go to any northeast state or state on the west coast where its liberal and see the progression made compared to other places

its 2012 get with the program people are different nowadays. my state has gay marriage and guess how much ive even noticed it was even legal and happening and how much it has effected my life? not 1 bit

Cuz you a fakkit also on the DL