As a straight male I can honestly say I have no problem with gays, even the silly 1's

M617

retired
Supporter
Daps
they don't bother me at all not even a little bit. if anything its fukking hilarious to see the really flamboyant ones out and about prancing around i just laugh it off.

I have a gay cousin and he is a cool dude, a little fruity but he is alright

these southern religious a$$holes are set in their retarded ways and hate on anything not them. truth is they suck and so do their beliefs. go to any northeast state or state on the west coast where its liberal and see the progression made compared to other places

its 2012 get with the program people are different nowadays. my state has gay marriage and guess how much ive even noticed it was even legal and happening and how much it has effected my life? not 1 bit

bigbadbossup2012

Biggest baddest boss
Daps
they don't bother me at all not even a little bit. if anything its fukking hilarious to see the really flamboyant ones out and about prancing around i just laugh it off.

I have a gay cousin and he is a cool dude, a little fruity but he is alright

these southern religious a$$holes are set in their retarded ways and hate on anything not them. truth is they suck and so do their beliefs. go to any northeast state or state on the west coast where its liberal and see the progression made compared to other places

its 2012 get with the program people are different nowadays. my state has gay marriage and guess how much ive even noticed it was even legal and happening and how much it has effected my life? not 1 bit
:what: a so called straight male,taking time out to release more homo propaganda,get lost fakkit

RadaMillz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Harlem, Uganda
If you have no problem with men who commit sodomy, u also shouldn't have problem with ur coworkers/family focking animals on the side, or people getting married to objects like trees or rocks etc, or even pedophiles.

Anything that is not between men and women is pretty much out there and these days they made homosexuality normal in the west and now forcing 3rd world countries to accept such digusting lifestyle by threatening to cut off aid money.

AAKing23

92' til Infinity....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ-PA-GA
I used to have a problem with them when I was younger, I had a serious hatred for them

But as I matured I questioned myself like "How does him being gay affect me I ain't gay" :heh: As long as they don't disrespect me it's cool

Plus the more gay nikkas there are, the more woman there are for me :win:

Chief

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Jozi
Me too that shyt has no effect on my life

Let then do their thing

jab343irk

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You know you want your culo blasted.

Just come out already...

Fukk all gays

Sire366

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Phila
If you have no problem with men who commit sodomy, u also shouldn't have problem with ur coworkers/family focking animals on the side, or people getting married to objects like trees or rocks etc, or even pedophiles.

Anything that is not between men and women is pretty much out there and these days they made homosexuality normal in the west and now forcing 3rd world countries to accept such digusting lifestyle by threatening to cut off aid money.

:childplease: you know sodomy doesn't mean gay sex right?