As a man: Pursuing financial/developmental success before a permanent relationship, or vice versa?

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
very true. when you're 23 years old and shyt...you can't really fault a woman for wanting to choose a guy with a car, his own place and all that if he got it like that over a dude with JUST potential / a plan.

another thing though is theres always the risk that after dating a girl either you may be separated by going to different schools, career pursuits, or just wanting to experience dating/sex with other ppl. most ppl aren't mature enough at that young age M or F to do real long term relationships
Exactly cats want chicks to choose them like we still in HS when they themselves aren't doing that. We all have qualities and qualifications that have to be met unless you are desperate so I don't fault them at all. Truth be told most people only complain when they don't fit them qualities. Think if a chick says you have to be over 6ft to talk to her you think a 6'5 dude going to complain or care about that? A dude wanting a chick with a fat ass you think a chick with a fat ass going to say that's wrong? We can go on and on but y'all understand my point.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
I take the other side of the coin. Dont pass up a great woman because your not "stable", a great woman that vales you will build with you.

Success. Status, money does not get you a great woman, does not get you loyalty.

I say live your life, life can always change in an instance.

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
I take the other side of the coin. Dont pass up a great woman because your not "stable", a great woman that vales you will build with you.

Success. Status, money does not get you a great woman, does not get you loyalty.

I say live your life, life can always change in an instance.

Exactly. It's no exact answer to this, just take the path that's best for you.

HoloGraphic

Trillionaire
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
You should always be pursuing your career. Career is latin for "life's work".

You commit to that fully, and the woman you need will be attracted to you and you will be in the best position to reciprocate. Get your shyt straight.

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
I dont see why you can't be in a relationship and pursue money at the same time:manny:

For me it wouldn't work because most women are selfish. I was putting in 40 hours a week at work and 50 hours a week studying for career shyt. I had chicks tell me I studied too much and I introduced them to the bushes. Women want a man that's already successful, but they don't wanna deal with what it takes to get him there.