they should be assaulted with super soakers
and bars of hot soap....

a0yqua.jpg

Urbanmiracle

Brooklyn the planet...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn son
nikkas walking around with the staph son? That's what's hot in the streets? Not taking showers? What world you live in? Looking grandpa with 4xl white tees? Rubber bands still on the wrist? No jewels? What bytch wanna lay with you?

OPTiMO

SamsoniteMan
Daps
Reppin
From the Bay to Central CA
not showering is out of laziness, stop trying to justify that shyt bruh. ol "well cavemen didnt shower" ass dude..

when u get out of a nice shower u feel refreshed as hell

Harry Sax

Formally mr 321
Daps
nikkas walking around with the staph son? That's what's hot in the streets? Not taking showers? What world you live in? Looking grandpa with 4xl white tees? Rubber bands still on the wrist? No jewels? What bytch wanna lay with you?

this one

9Gupx.jpg

:manny:

Harry Sax

Formally mr 321
Daps
pretty much my point is...if ur not doin manual labor or heavy physical activity everyday, tha fukk u need to wash yo ass erday for?

The Nigerian

The Realest Member of TheColi
Daps
Reppin
All The Way One Hunnid
pretty much my point is...if ur not doin manual labor or heavy physical activity everyday, tha fukk u need to wash yo ass erday for?
Because I'm a civilized person that engages in frequent ritualistic grooming like the most basic mammals.

Because my mother and father didn't raise me to be a dirtbag.

Self respect.

:yeshrug:

Wildin

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
God fukking damn this is a nasty ass thread. nikkas be savoring the moment, fukking a girl and not showering within 8hrs? assuming you fukked then went to sleep. I bet you nasty broke ass nikkas go to the gym then dont shower then be around other people who be like "you stank nikka" "oh, I just got back from the gym"