As a guilty criminal, what cop/detective would scare you if they were on your case??

DaylitoJames

#SnitchGang Elite
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sneak Nation
I don't want to deal with Luther :whoa:
LR8d5N.gif

detroitwalt

Superstar
Daps
Vic Mackey...he'd bang my chick, steal my money, take over whatever criminal enterprise I was up to, frame me for some shyt completely different than the crime I was actually doing, then murder me and claim it was self-defense.
the-shield-vic-mackey.gif
:dead:

Mr Clean

Superstar
Daps
Vic Mackey...he'd bang my chick, steal my money, take over whatever criminal enterprise I was up to, frame me for some shyt completely different than the crime I was actually doing, then murder me and claim it was self-defense.
the-shield-vic-mackey.gif

Vic Mackey a thug for real. Brehs posting good detectives like getting caught is a big deal

Vic fukk your whole existence up. At least in jail you'd be safe :dead:

Doctor Doom

Rest in peace, Akira Toriyama
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Latveria
Yall need to be worried about the cops who be dropping bodies like hot plates :whoa:

The kind of dudes who want to do less paperwork so they just shoot you in the head, and put you in a barrel on a ship heading to Helsinky :huhldup:

The kind of dudes who'll drive you to an empty field somewhere because you think that's where the CI house is, only to get out the car and your boss is standing there with a gun :mindblown:

The kind of dudes who let it slip on the streets that you snitching even though you were just at the police station for a parking ticket :damn: