as a girlfriend's main

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
oj3.jpg

Mr Hate Coffee

Veteran
Daps
you'd have to make me want to commit to you first :heh:

:dwillhuh::what:

Isn't the entire premise of your thread that a chick has been chosen by a dude to be his gf and she cheats on him?

my point is i dont worry bout that shyt for a few reasons
-it takes forever for me to get into a relationship
-IF a girl puts in all the work and finally gets the title, why in the world would she cheat? Aint like I sought it out or forced her to be in it.

Thats the reason why I said this is a silly thread. I hate when women try to act like guys. Yall ACTUALLY WANT the relationships. We only want the vagina with no stress. (Except for simps of course)

But I'll play...

If I'm Will Smith and my woman cheats on me with Jazz then I laugh, dap Jazz up, and kick that bytch to the curb. I guarantee she gonna be like :to: at the end of the day.

Daps
my point is i dont worry bout that shyt for a few reasons
-it takes forever for me to get into a relationship
-IF a girl puts in all the work and finally gets the title, why in the world would she cheat? Aint like I sought it out or forced her to be in it.

i've entered some relationships because i was bored. some girls just want titles, not to actually spend their life with you. you won't be perfect for her, and she might get what you lack elsewhere and :why: at a girl doing the most to "finally get the title"

Mr Hate Coffee

Veteran
Daps
i've entered some relationships because i was bored. some girls just want titles, not to actually spend their life with you. you won't be perfect for her, and she might get what you lack elsewhere and :why: at a girl doing the most to "finally get the title"

The kind of guy that would make a girl his main who is only looking for it because she's bored deserves to get cheated on.

:yeshrug:

Mr Uncle Leroy

All Star
Daps
side pieces is mainly for dude

chicks date, and will date multiple guys...

chicks cheat/fling and still be with the dude...but on the ropes

dude might have a side piece, but the main still there