As a gamer with intelligence, its clear that one company is investing into its infrastructure while the other is...

O³ (O cubed)

No more PAWGs, PLEASE??!!!??
Daps
Reppin
Hackney, London
There's nothing to hide, I'm just a GOATendo fan.

Ain't my fault y'all keep doing all this extra stuff to have gaming Netflix as if its main claim to fame wasn't old, corny-ass Friends at the time. :mjlol:
You must be new. Nobody takes Court's posts seriously.

The one thing that I can say is that he REALLY plays most of the games on Gamepass.

Strike-Wun

Lion-O Ritchie
Supporter
Daps
Court still trollin I see, I salute u sir :salute:

Never change

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
There's nothing to hide, I'm just a GOATendo fan.

Ain't my fault y'all keep doing all this extra stuff to have gaming Netflix as if its main claim to fame wasn't old, corny-ass Friends at the time. :mjlol:
So you're a Nintendo fan, basically saying you don't play most games. Gotcha. You don't like games catered to adults, nothing wrong with that. I don't even understand what you was saying after that, but it came off like a teenage girl talking shyt. But the truth is she just wants attention. You said it yourself, you're a Nintendo fan but you're here in a Xbox/PlayStation thread because... :francis:
You must be new. Nobody takes Court's posts seriously.

The one thing that I can say is that he REALLY plays most of the games on Gamepass.
You are new (to me), and what you meant to say was PlayStation fanboys don't take reality seriously. What did I say that was not true, I'll wait :popcorn3:
Court still trollin I see, I salute u sir :salute:

Never change
Everything is not trolling bruh, if you seen or heard the reactions to yesterdays PlayStation showcase which was supposed to setup the second half of the ps5s lifecycle, then this thread is explaining why. The Xbox showcase that is coming next month will reveal game after game after game after game. So it's not trolling, it's literally telling the truth. But, the truth is trolling here, I get it, I knew it and only because I knew it... It's trolling kind of :yeshrug:

Volt

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Rio
So you're a Nintendo fan, basically saying you don't play most games. Gotcha. You don't like games catered to adults, nothing wrong with that. I don't even understand what you was saying after that, but it came off like a teenage girl talking shyt. But the truth is she just wants attention. You said it yourself, you're a Nintendo fan but you're here in a Xbox/PlayStation thread because... :francis:

You are new (to me), and what you meant to say was PlayStation fanboys don't take reality seriously. What did I say that was not true, I'll wait :popcorn3:

Everything is not trolling bruh, if you seen or heard the reactions to yesterdays PlayStation showcase which was supposed to setup the second half of the ps5s lifecycle, then this thread is explaining why. The Xbox showcase that is coming next month will reveal game after game after game after game. So it's not trolling, it's literally telling the truth. But, the truth is trolling here, I get it, I knew it and only because I knew it... It's trolling kind of :yeshrug:
Man, one gif and you're out here trying to be Psycho Mantis. :mjlol:

O³ (O cubed)

No more PAWGs, PLEASE??!!!??
Daps
Reppin
Hackney, London
You are new (to me), and what you meant to say was PlayStation fanboys don't take reality seriously. What did I say that was not true, I'll wait
:mjtf:
Breh!!? I've been asking you about gears 5 for almost 4 years.

But it's ok. I don't make waves.