As a gamer with intelligence, its clear that one company is investing into its infrastructure while the other is...

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
I'm not, but that headline could be applied to the Cloud. Billions was put into the creation of Azure.
While the "other" company spent the same amount on its cloud network as its competitor spent to buy Rareware (which was dirt cheap at the time)
So one cloud network is the same price as Sea of Thieves while the other network is worth more than SONY :wow:

But that's neither here nor there because this is about the games. And people around here like to talk as if one company has been delivering Next gen HITS while the other has nothing. Forza Horizon is the best racer still... And Halo is better than Killzone :whistle:
We do have next gen only games, the competition themselves said they believe in Generations and then gave you last gen games and charged you $70 for it if you wanted to play it on the PS5. And you guys made excuses for it and still do :wtf:

Anyways, lets get to the topic. Investing. And before this gen started Microsoft bought a bunch of studios and currently have over 25 first party games that will drop this gen alone. And lets be clear, no other company has made that big of a splash in terms of buying new studios. That was before this gen started. Now this gen everyone is buying up studios and if you do a comparison you'll see that Sony is hoping to get 8 billion approved to spread out across the entire company.
Meanwhile, Xbox bought Bethesda/etc for Less than 8 billioin. And they spending $70 billion on Activision/etc.. add in court fees/tax.etc and they spent $80 billion

80Billion and they been approved to get MORE already. So if you saw what happened when one invested into the cloud and how that has turned out.
Now they investing into the future of gaming at a much higher rate than their competition. To the point they got blocked in the UK.. So this means they'll have the games moving forward. Can't blame M$ or say they can't produce. They literally acquired the best gaming companies in the world to make their games for them

So games is like the last thing you would have to worry about if you an xbox gamer. Sony, I don't believe they have enough to combat the gamepass Model. All those hits, past/present/future, day 1 including 3rd party titles. Like, how can they make a game soooo gooood that you're like fukk bethesda/activision/etc, day 1, no extra cost.
Its like Blockbuster Video trying to compete with Netflix. You can have some great movies blockbuster but Netflix makes more sense.

Ditto with Gamepass, no cap. And this sentiment is shared across the industry so the console war is essentially over. When gaming reaches Netflix status you guys do realize sony can only piggyback off of Microsoft, Amazon or Google. And behind the scenes they already picked Microsoft so lets stop fighting, friends :shaq:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
gasp-shock.gif

PS5 Pro

Daps
Reppin
All that investment to remain in 3rd place, you want a moral victory medal or something?
I'll take Gamepass instead, while you act like 3rd place isn't good enough.
Like they not making more money than ever, selling at a faster rate than ever before.

So while you have your POM POM's out for what company finishes where, you sony stans seem to always forget which company is rewarding their consumers the most? Gamepass, like, I don't care if you're too butthurt to acknowledge its the best deal in the history of gaming :umad:
But it is, and we have it. You don't if you don't rock with us (Tru Story)

So Xbox is like "Yeah we in 3rd, so have everything day 1"
That means we eating like a muthafukka while you idiots go "Man, look at those 600 gamepass games. Man, not a single one of them is worth my time :smugdraper: "

Like, am I a fukkin teenager who can get confused about reality once you suggest something?
I see that shyt works on a lot of people, people are dumb. Dumb people go with trends and PlayStation is trendy
But ask any industry person/expert/whatever what is the best deal in all of gaming. Is it gamepass or is it the one or two overhyped titles a year you hype up? We know this answer already, stop it

Diunx

Probably drunk
Daps
Reppin
nightset
Son MS needs to release some fukking games and stop fukking around, whats the point of gamepass if the only new ahit they add is games I get free every week from epic?

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
broke gang alway talking up game subscription services. I will never have a use for that until they start getting major games on release day.
Its like saying you'd rather wait for shyt to hit netflix instead of catching it in the theater. I alway wait for netflix for movies i'm not sure i'll like.
and even with game that doesn't because i can just watch youtube playthroughs to determine if i will bother playing or not, and the big tubers usually get early access.

PS5 Pro

Daps
Reppin
broke gang alway talking up game subscription services. I will never have a use for that until they start getting major games on release day.
Its like saying you'd rather wait for shyt to hit netflix instead of catching it in the theater. I alway wait for netflix for movies i'm not sure i'll like.
and even with game that doesn't because i can just watch youtube playthroughs to determine if i will bother playing or not, and the big tubers usually get early access.
So broke gang always talking up subscription services and then you go on to talk about... subscription services :dahell: That and then you say you determine what you want based on what "big tubers" (No pause btw :dame: ) feel about it....

:wrist:

Sorry breh, I ain't got a PoS5.

I'll tell you my playtime on Tears of the Haters if you can tell me how to pull it up on Yuzu tho. :umad:
Well thanks for playing, clearly you have something to hide. Thread title should inform you of what comes next :handshake:

Volt

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Rio
Well thanks for playing, clearly you have something to hide.
There's nothing to hide, I'm just a GOATendo fan.

Ain't my fault y'all keep doing all this extra stuff to have gaming Netflix as if its main claim to fame wasn't old, corny-ass Friends at the time. :mjlol: