As a Dominican I don't want to be tied in with any other Hispanics and its disrespectful.

Mook

We should all strive to be like Mr. Rogers.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh
90% of Haiti is black as coal and they share an island with DR. Other than language I share nothing in common with mexicans or any other Hispanic. Cubans in Miami look like fukking Ben affleck and I seen them with blue eyes :scust:

I have at most 10% native american blood and why would I want to claim that weak gene anyways. Them losers got wiped out in 15 years to the god damn chicken pox. Die because of pimples brehs :scust:

You can look at the music and food to see we ain't got shyt in common with Mexicans, central, or south America. We even cook rice and beans different.

Dominicans are still self hating c00ns though :sas2:

@flea @krackdagawd

Monster

Aztec Street Soldier
Daps
fine then fakkit we don't want you then:camby:

xO66Zn1.png

wahh i want coli posters to think i'm black not hispanic, you act like in the real world everybody lumps everybody in together all the time

Mook

We should all strive to be like Mr. Rogers.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh
fine then fakkit we don't want you then:camby:

xO66Zn1.png

wahh i want coli posters to think i'm black not hispanic, you act like in the real world everybody lumps everybody in together all the time

I don't know what you're worried about but by that screenshot you should worry about getting your guap up brokey :mjlol:

krackdagawd

Inspire.
Daps
Reppin
Another Gold Medal
90% of Haiti is black as coal and they share an island with DR. Other than language I share nothing in common with mexicans or any other Hispanic. Cubans in Miami look like fukking Ben affleck and I seen them with blue eyes :scust:

I have at most 10% native american blood and why would I want to claim that weak gene anyways. Them losers got wiped out in 15 years to the god damn chicken pox. Die because of pimples brehs :scust:

You can look at the music and food to see we ain't got shyt in common with Mexicans, central, or south America. We even cook rice and beans different.

Dominicans are still self hating c00ns though :sas2:

@flea @krackdagawd

That self hating shyt don't apply here playboy. My pops is charlie Murphy black and was always made fun of on the island for being so dark but instead of hating himself for it he did the opposite he embraced his afro latino status and made sure me and my sisters had knowledge of self when he raised us.

C L O N E*0690//////
Daps
Reppin
uptXwn***///***///
Random thought....... A mixed Domincian/Haitian person has some have crazy complexes.....would make for a great comedian with self-deprecating humor.......if the audience gets the references....that is all carry on. :coffee:

knew a shorty that was born in haiti but had dominican family
shorty tried to keep that shyt under raps hardbody:mjlol:

just call that joint hispaniola
humans retarded as fukk fighting over complexion and drawing imaginary lines in the sand:mjlol:

:mjcry:fukk

Z z z z z z

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
That self hating shyt don't apply here playboy. My pops is charlie Murphy black and was always made fun of on the island for being so dark but instead of hating himself for it he did the opposite he embraced his afro latino status and made sure me and my sisters had knowledge of self when he raised us.
I had a feeling they had a colorism issue in the DR

@beanz

Last edited: