Artist Takes Every Drug Known to Man, Draws Self Portraits After Each Use

SonofaGod

Pro
Daps
Reppin
New York
shyt's cool, but you know its either fake, or he was on a low dosage of each drug and decided to mimick what you thought you'd see with the drug.

Like the bathsalts being fukked up like that is kinda cliche.

feel the same way. Its an awesome concept that can take on a mystical feel.

..but this. It feels forced.

Like he didnt flow with the drug. I dont see perception in the drawings i see him trying to interpret a feeling.

YouMadd?

Chakra Daddy
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California
:ohhh: @ the DMT one.... I really want to try that shyt atleast once...

mrbrainsander.jpeg

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
all that to prove he can not draw a damn thing.

dude doesn't even have talent enough to color a kiddie coloring book at red lobster.

i hate no talent artist.
who copy other no talent artist and use bullshyt expression like free expression and interpretation.
all to cover up they can not draw worth a damn.

shyt is bullshyt,....to the umpteenth power.

art barr

luckyse7enz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit/Los Angeles
Speaking of DMT, this reminds me...

I was talking with a chick last week and for whatever reason, DMT came up.According to her, she's spoken to people who've used it and they all say that they no longer fear death afterward. :merchant:

She said it wasn't in the suicidal sense. Something happens to them...they experience an event that makes them comfortable about what happens in the afterlife. :leon:

Ri-donkey-diculous...yet I KIND of want to try that shyt...

Mask and Da Glock

Posting From Rehab
Daps
DMT is awesome. Like to be honest not only the visual aspects of it (calling it visual is a disservice) but it FEELS better than anything I've ever taken and I've taken about everything besides heroin-heroin (a lot of high grade painkillers so really the only difference is the pills being medical grade) and meth...and probably some other stuff that's obscure.

This is cool but some of it makes no sense. Trazadone? Is a old ass antidepressant that makes you tired and Abilify is a new antidepressant or one that potentiates them or some shyt. 3mg of klonopin would have you feeling really calm and relaxed...a lot of these just make no sense.