Artificial intelligence is losing hype

Daps
Let the hype die off until I finish this React App :lolbron:

I have been working with an AI linguistics company for the past 1.5 years, and this makes sense based on user queries across all verticals. Most people do not know what they want or how to achieve said results iteratively (prompt engineering). Hard sciences are experiencing a renaissance, largely due to reductionist mindsets regarding experimentation. The next phase of business will require more systems thinking and integration, which runs counter-intuitively to profits normally driven by intrinsic motivations. Zuckerburg seems to understand this, given his open-source approach to AI.

Playaz Eyez

Veteran
Daps
I fell down a rabbit hole of A.I. earlier and after the initial hilarity, it really just told me that it’ll never actually replace 100% genuinely made things, art and music in particular. I was creating all these different pictures and you have the flaws that immediately jump out, then the ones that sneak up on you. Often there’s 12 fingers/toes instead of ten, fused together limbs, erratic objects, fused together fonts, and the biggest one I’ve noticed is the total lack of emotion on faces. You can’t replicate and program soul and emotion behind behind peoples eyes and faces, that has to come from actual human input. A.I. is entertaining, funny, yet weird and flawed.