Arthur (The Animated Tv Series) is the GOAT Educational TV series IMO

AJtheOne

Nets/Giants/Yankees
Daps
Reppin
N.E.W. Jerz/#TNT
remember when Arthur thought Francine liked him. :lolbron: Binky told him that, all cuz Arthur and Francine were square dance partners:bryan:

I do think Francine liked Arthur tho but I don't think he like her back

episode starts at 14:16

AJtheOne

Nets/Giants/Yankees
Daps
Reppin
N.E.W. Jerz/#TNT

Arthur liked Sue Ellen and she liked him too

Sue Ellen is based off of the writer's childhood girlfriend

in this episode at the 11:05 mark, she hints to him that she likes him and Arthur starts to too turn red

Renkz

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
wordgirl.jpg

Word Girl has next

AJtheOne

Nets/Giants/Yankees
Daps
Reppin
N.E.W. Jerz/#TNT
I use to stay watching this as a kid when I'd especially on early school let outs

The episode when he socked DW top 15 moment in tv history

:deadmanny: at the thumbnail, but yea DW was asking for that. she was being extremely annoying

remember the cussing episode:mjlol:DW and her friends were just cussing like crazy :dead:

AJtheOne

Nets/Giants/Yankees
Daps
Reppin
N.E.W. Jerz/#TNT
Arthur tells the story of how he got his glasses:whoo: :dead: at DW thinking they had a long lost brother cuz she saw an old pic of Arthur without glasses

I used to want glasses cuz Arthur and my brother had them:mjlol: I actually ended up needing/wearing glasses for real tho:mjcry:

AquaCityBoy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
brehs, remember when that crossing guard had Arthur and The Brain shook :dead:

at the 10:25 mark Arthur's grandmother called the crossing guard a puzzy :dead:

Arthur and Brian being like, "He's the meanest crossing guard ever! He was gonna turn Brain into the police and he has cameras all over! :merchant:" and DW being like, "Y'all believed that shyt? Y'all nikkas stupid! :russ:"

Also, why was he gonna turn the black kid into the police? :leostare:

Last edited:

AquaCityBoy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
remember when Arthur thought Francine liked him. :lolbron: Binky told him that, all cuz Arthur and Francine were square dance partners:bryan:

episode starts at 14:16

I know this is supposed to play to the idea that kids have unrealistic views of adulthood, but :dead: at Arthur just turning 18 and already having a wife and a four-year-old.

I use to stay watching this as a kid when I'd especially on early school let outs

The episode when he socked DW top 15 moment in tv history

This episode was some bullshyt. It went so far out of its way to make DW look innocent when she destroyed something that Arthur worked hard on, after he told her repeatedly not to touch it.

Sure he was wrong to punch her, but anybody with an older sibling knows you got the shyt beat out of you for less. :camby: